How to use "Hints" in Microsoft Sudoku

Discus and support How to use "Hints" in Microsoft Sudoku in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I love Microsoft Sudoku but have no idea how the "hints" button works. How would I get a hint on a certain square I'm unsure of? Also, sometimes when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlanD96XP, Aug 1, 2022.

1. AlanD96XP
    AlanD96XP Guest

I love Microsoft Sudoku but have no idea how the "hints" button works. How would I get a hint on a certain square I'm unsure of?

Also, sometimes when I push the "hints" button I'll get a commercial even though I'm a paying member. Is this normal?

I've looked for these answers myself but have had no luck.

Thank you all for any help.

:)

AlanD96XP, Aug 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Aland96xp

About the hints, it is random. Is not possible to use it on a specific square

And regarding to the ads when you want to get a hint, the premium membership is only to disable ads everytime you end a game (besides the in-game extra coins and exp) the membership doesn't include unlimited hints or something like that

Hope it helps, but if you have further questions feel free to ask
    Greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

sudoku

4. fcarden Win User

Microsoft Sudoku and Microsoft Jigsaw freeze up

I don't play jigsaw, but Microsoft Sudoku freezes as I am playing the game. Games freeze, then the game closes itself. Very frustrating when playing a game and have to start over and over to complete one game. Please fix Microsoft Sudoku for all of us
    to continue using it.
  5. EatableFever2 Win User

Why does Microsoft Sudoku not load?

I emailed this to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** as per the Facebook comment. Apologies for the mistype of deagongirl83 rather than dragongirl83.

Hi,

So, there is someone there.

I have posted to Microsoftcasualgames as . See https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/games/microsoft-sudoku/

And in Windows Feedback, See
    https://aka.ms/AA6vr3d

And in
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-sudoku-not-load/39ece94c-5bda-4d9e-92c2-31702f12ba9e

I don’t do Facebook so cannot post there.

Kayla is deagongirl83 (I think) and has posted to answers.microsoft and to Facebook. I’m tagging along in case it fixes my problem as well.

All my symptoms are in the microsoftcasualgames post and Windows Feedback. Basically Sudoku won’t load. It hangs at the point in the startup sequence when it should slide the large Sudoku square from the top left of to the right.

If I minimize Sudoku at this point Sudoku crashes.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Sign is does not work on W10

Thanks for the clarification!

Let's have you try uninstalling Microsoft Sudoku, followed by a restart of your PC. Once your PC is back up, download the app again and give it another try. Keep us looped in with how it goes :)
Thema:

1. How to use "Hints" in Microsoft Sudoku - Similar Threads - Hints Microsoft Sudoku

2. Mahjong Auto Hints Off Button PLEASE.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong Auto Hints Off Button PLEASE.: Please tell me how to turn off the annoying auto hints in Microsoft Mahjong, it completely ruins the game. It's odd that it does this, and odd that you don't have an off switch for it....
  3. hints to level 1736

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hints to level 1736: i have not been able to get through this level any hints 5ebe195f-740e-4d8c-ba10-ff99657806ff
  4. How can I use an Azure SAML B2C Custom policy to pass login hint while using an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use an Azure SAML B2C Custom policy to pass login hint while using an...: As stated in my demand, I want to pass "login hint" over the URL. I'm utilising a bespoke B2C SAML authentication policy. Additionally, this through Idp-initiated sign-in flow i.e....
  5. Worst Experience? Xbox Support, or Getting a paper cut on your eyeball? (hint) its close

in XBoX Accessibility
    Worst Experience? Xbox Support, or Getting a paper cut on your eyeball? (hint) its close: I have been a Xbox player since conception. First consol. I have a high reputation and for the most part I only chat with friends in private chat. I've paid for gold for over 10 years. 2 days...
  6. treasure hint 2 not showing up on fh4 fortune island

in XBoX Games and Apps
    treasure hint 2 not showing up on fh4 fortune island: i recently playin on fortune island and i got the first chest but it dint unlock the 2 clue just curious as to what is happening 06bc8aac-1978-4bf1-bc8c-5388cb1ce708
  7. Mahjong Highlighter Hint Problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong Highlighter Hint Problem.: I cannot turn off the hint highlighter since last upgrade. When will this be fixed? I don't play at all anymore, except the daily challenges, because of this problem....
  8. Any hint of plans for HDR @ resolutions lower than 4k

in XboX Insiders
    Any hint of plans for HDR @ resolutions lower than 4k: Anyone seen/heard any posts or notes for a ring that could possibly address HDR10 support for resolutions at 1080p and lower? TIA! submitted by /u/ohnews [link] [comments]
  9. Spell checker and word hint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spell checker and word hint: On my XBox One I used to have a spell check and word sugjestion listed out as I typed, I dont know where it went but now it does nothing, I have searched everywhere, nothing on the internet,...
  10. can anyone give me a hint for the daily challenge on the free cell expert 9 clubs to the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone give me a hint for the daily challenge on the free cell expert 9 clubs to the ...: for the life of me i cant solve it. have spent hours 79ae71f3-5679-4fad-a72b-b76032a2db64