How to upload a custom gamerpic? Since the app has updated it no longer has the...

Discus and support How to upload a custom gamerpic? Since the app has updated it no longer has the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I wanna upload a custom gamerpic. I could do this before the Xbox App was updated, but now it doesn't seem to have that functionality. I have used... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Prof Zam, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Prof Zam
    Prof Zam Guest

How to upload a custom gamerpic? Since the app has updated it no longer has the...

So I wanna upload a custom gamerpic. I could do this before the Xbox App was updated, but now it doesn't seem to have that functionality. I have used onedrive like xbox says, but no matter what pic I use it says it is too small at 0 bytes which I know
    is false. Are custom gamerpics that aren't avatar related just impossible now, or did I maybe overlook something somewhere? Help?

:)

Prof Zam, Nov 5, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to upload a custom gamerpic? Since the app has updated it no longer has the functionality it seems...

This is from the support page
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/profile/change-gamerpic-on-xbox-one

To upload a custom image, connect a
    USB device with the JPG or PNG image you want to use. You can also grab an image from OneDrive if you have it installed on your console.

Note Custom images are only available for adult Microsoft accounts.

1. Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system, select your profile, then select
      My profile.
    3. Select Customize profile > Change gamerpic.
    4. Select Upload a custom image and choose one to use from your connected device or OneDrive.
    5. Select Upload.

It might take a little while for your custom image to appear while we verify it’s OK to use. (If it’s not, it’ll be reverted to the last gamerpic or avatar you were using.)
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can't change my profile image

The Xbox console companion app no longer has that feature, since the app is being replaced by the Xbox app. The only way at this moment to upload a custom gamer pic is with the Xbox One console.
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

My Games for Windows LIVE isn't updating my new image.

Just set your new gamerpic and then wait. Please be patient, as creating multiple new gamerpics will only cause you to wait longer. Sometimes this takes a while as the customer pic has to be uploaded to the LIVE servers and then downloaded back to any machine/console
    that wants to view it. Thanks!
  5. rawcell Win User

Unable to change profile pic

All custom uploads to Xbox, including custom gamerpics, are always reviewed and moderated. Since there are a lot of player online right now, and an increased amount of requests for custom uploads, the feature has been TEMPORARILY disabled by Xbox. This
    is so the community can stay a well-moderated community, without any offensive custom uploads around. Do note that this issue is only temporary. For more details and updates to this matter, you can check https://support.xbox.com
  6. Chandan2805 Win User

I cant change my xbox profile

On 14th June, Microsoft has re-enabled the ability to upload custom Xbox Live gamerpics on Xbox One, Windows 10 PCs, the Xbox app for mobile, and other supported devices.
Thema:

1. How to upload a custom gamerpic? Since the app has updated it no longer has the... - Similar Threads - upload custom gamerpic

2. How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...: On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any Help? ecb07c81-bfec-437b-9744-0bfefd905ce0
  3. Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc: Does anybody know how to upload a custom image to my Xbox profile using a PC? I can only do it using the app on my iPad. But not on the PC, which is total nonsense to me. Or is Microsoft taking...
  4. How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC: i have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic but it just doesnt show the option. it doesnt think my xbox account is a child account, so am i just unable to do that on pc? my account is part of...
  5. Why won’t my custom gamer picture upload?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t my custom gamer picture upload?: The gamer picture I’m trying to upload is a mirror selfie of me. It’s not inappropriate or against any guidelines…I’ve tried uploading for the past couple days. Normally Xbox is able to verify my...
  6. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  7. Any way to upload custom profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to upload custom profile picture?: Hello! When I created my account I set my age as 16. I was wondering if there is any way I could get a custom profile picture on my Xbox? I've heard that your account has to be 18 years or older,...
  8. Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc): Why cant i upload a cumstom image from the xbox app (pc) There are only the xbox made images 5f0b6108-f209-460e-84f0-106dd76cbc8c
  9. So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?

in XboX Insiders
    So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?: Now that the Xbox Console Companion app isnt supported anymore, when will this feature be added to the Xbox PC app? Is there a way to downgrade the Xbox Console Companion app to a version that...
  10. How do I upload a custom gamerpic via the PC Xbox app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I upload a custom gamerpic via the PC Xbox app?: I've been using Console Companion to upload custom gamerpics, but now since it's been sunsetted and I'm forced to use the newer app, I can no longer find such an option. I can only see the premade...