How to upgrade Zoo Tycoon to Zoo Tycoon Ultimate?

Discus and support How to upgrade Zoo Tycoon to Zoo Tycoon Ultimate? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having trouble upgrading my Zoo Tycoon version to the new Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Edition. I've heard it's kind of a standalone game although it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wolkii27, Nov 5, 2017.

  1. Wolkii27
    Wolkii27 Guest

    How to upgrade Zoo Tycoon to Zoo Tycoon Ultimate?


    Hi, I'm having trouble upgrading my Zoo Tycoon version to the new Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Edition. I've heard it's kind of a standalone game although it just has minor upgrades, but the german Xbox Support has promised (on facebook) that everyone who already
    owns Zoo Tycoon, even if it's only in Games with Gold, will get an upgrade to that new version and that it should download automatically...well, it didn't and they can't tell me what to do now. I won't pay another 30€ only to finally be able to build my zoo
    without those strict limitation of space. I hope you guys can help me. Thanks in advance!

    :)
     
    Wolkii27, Nov 5, 2017
    #1
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Xbox One is Freezing when I try to purchase games

    Have you tried to make the purchase from the xbox website? Zoo Tycoon can be found at this link
    www.xbox.com/.../zoo-tycoon
     
    x24hrs2livex, Nov 5, 2017
    #2
  3. reaper of 08
    reaper of 08 Guest
    Zoo tycoon ultimate edition upgrade?

    just saw that Microsoft announced zoo tycoon ultimate edition for release on October 31st 2017, at the price of $30. For those of us who own zoo tycoon on Xbox one, will we be able to upgrade for a discounted price?
     
    reaper of 08, Nov 5, 2017
    #3
  4. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

    Do I NEED to have an xbox?

  5. brandiesel1 Win User

    Do you consider the X a new generation?

  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Xbox One is Freezing when I try to purchase games

  7. smileskybird Win User

    Improvements to Zoo Tycoon

    1. Add DAY AND NIGHT CYCLES (I've played Zoo Tycoon 2 PC version, it would be super fun having a night life in Zoo Tycoon. In real-world, certain zoo's have after hours animal enclosure activities like Auckland Zoo and Taronga Zoo Sydney Australia). 2. Increase
    the limits in Zoo Tycoon. Especially for peps trying to build a big zoo in Freeform mode.
  8. Lofty Who Win User

    Zoo Tycoon

Thema:

How to upgrade Zoo Tycoon to Zoo Tycoon Ultimate?

Loading...
  1. How to upgrade Zoo Tycoon to Zoo Tycoon Ultimate? - Similar Threads - upgrade Zoo Tycoon

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  5. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...
  6. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  7. Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?: I have a question about Xbox Microsoft. How can we stop them from forcing us through planned obsolescence to buy the next system? submitted by /u/MrMitchyMadness [link] [comments]
  8. Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it

    in XboX Insiders
    Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it: I own the backwards compatibility version of red dead redemption one and im sure you all know rockstar just released the enhanced version of the game but when i go to the xbox store it shows the...
  9. Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade: Hi. I am very upset. Yesterday while I was using my original (black) Xbox One, I received a mandatory update. Would not let me skip it. I started the upgrade and now my Xbox is stuck in upgrade...
  10. If I buy the xbox one version now do I get the upgraded one too?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I buy the xbox one version now do I get the upgraded one too?: So if I buy a key for the xbox one version will it give me the upgrade too? submitted by /u/Evening-Possible-707 [link] [comments]