How to update roster NBA 2K18

Discus and support How to update roster NBA 2K18 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We just got the NBA 2K 18 and the rosters needs to be updated. How do I do that on Xbox 360? Do I need to return this game????? It cannot be updated... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DormantYeti990, Dec 27, 2017.

  1. How to update roster NBA 2K18


    We just got the NBA 2K 18 and the rosters needs to be updated. How do I do that on Xbox 360? Do I need to return this game????? It cannot be updated and it’s the same as last years

    :)
     
    DormantYeti990, Dec 27, 2017
    #1
  2. HOW TO GET TO THE PARK IN NBA 2K18

    HOW TO GET TO THE PARK IN NBA 2K18
     
    Ryan21 savage24, Dec 27, 2017
    #2
  3. Help! How to remove a game from my Xbox one

    Help, I don't know how to remove a game. Last month I bought Gold member for one month, and during the period I picked a game to download but I didn't finish the installation.

    Now my Gold membership expires, but I can not remove the game from the download list. It sounds no big deal, but my NBA 2k18 needs update, and unless I cancel the download of the game I can not update the NBA 2k18. I have tried to remove the game but
    not working. It is still in the queue.

    Anybody can help? /___\
     
    PangXiongChen, Dec 27, 2017
    #3
  4. MKChamp787
    MKChamp787 Guest

    How to update roster NBA 2K18

    Are you connected to xbox live? if you are then the rosters should update automatically. If your not connected to xbox live then you will need to connect for the roster to update.
     
    MKChamp787, Feb 14, 2018
    #4
  5. MKChamp787 Win User

    How to update roster NBA 2K18

    Are you connected to xbox live? if you are then the rosters should update automatically. If your not connected to xbox live then you will need to connect for the roster to update.
  6. Dvrrell Win User

    No Rosters? Servers Down?

    Just save the roster and there you go. The official is not really needed with NBA Today updating.
  7. zeroice007 Win User

    NBA 2K 18 “ Marathon man“ achievement stuck at 68% not unlocking.

    Unfortunately that's the problem with NBA 2K products.. There are alot of issues. Just restart the game ... Go back to the menu reload check on game updates but thats a 2k18 so theres no more updates there glitches
  8. x EeMBe x Win User

    Saving games without xbox live or internet

    I believe NBA 2k18 is online save data only unfortunately.
  9. BRANDON701 Win User

    No Rosters? Servers Down?

    the 2k online servers are down except for mlb 2k12 and nba 2k13. you dont have a server to update the rosters now. i found that out this past week. best bet is to serch up roster updates offline
Thema:

How to update roster NBA 2K18

Loading...
  1. How to update roster NBA 2K18 - Similar Threads - update roster NBA

  2. October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261007-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261007-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200) Feel...
  4. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200) Feel free...
  5. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  6. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  7. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  8. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  9. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200) Feel...