How to unlock my ea play

Discus and support How to unlock my ea play in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My ea play is blocked and know why how can I unblock it f28470c2-09e6-4901-8959-b04fc7f13c29 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kamden Londow, Jan 27, 2023.

1. How to unlock my ea play

My ea play is blocked and know why how can I unblock it

:)

Kamden Londow, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Kheiz-3E5493B0-B6F0- Win User

Achievement progress not tracking

Same here, was playing Peggle2 (EA Access) and all my games show 0% now, can't unlock any achievement since they all seems to be % related -_-
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Battlefield 3 PREMIUM

premium comes with ea play version so if you have ultimate then it will be unlocked on the pc version.
  4. Ghost Spec Op Win User

Act of Valor (Movie) - Dogtags for Battlefield 3

[quote user="litbruin"]

http://actofvalor.com/bf3/ ;) have fun!

[/quote]

How do you unlock them? I tried my EA account...doesn't seem to work.
  5. UNIT534 Win User

Stat reset

EA Online has many problems including losing info on your unlocks and ranks. It's unfortunate that this happened, but yet again, it's EA and they are known for little annoying issues such as this. I suggest you just play some more until you unlock them again
    as I did the same when something similar happened to me.
  6. Eggnogga Win User

dlc achievements

I can shed some light on the subject.... It's called "EA." :) It's also the reason why I unlocked the 100 online wins achievement in Fifa 11 while only playing 2 or 3 games total online. The game froze, I reboot my xbox and theres 3 new achievements
    unlocked. I'm pretty sure the random unlocking of achievements has been an ongoing "bug" since FIFA10.
Thema:

How to unlock my ea play

1. How to unlock my ea play - Similar Threads - unlock play

2. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  3. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  4. Achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement wont unlock: Hey I am playing Suicide squad and the achievement "Shock Treatment" will not unlock. I have tried restarting the console, hard reset holding the button for 10 seconds etc and tried uninstalling...
  5. Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?: Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update? I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game...
  6. Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement unlocking but not unlocking?: I have a strange one. I decided to go back and get all the achievements for Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) I am going through the campaign to get the last of the achievements I have noticed that...
  7. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games: I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help? 04061981-01e3-426d-93f6-7d5aba6c1dc7
  8. Play Halo Infinite with Game Pass Ultimate to unlock exclusive* content.

in XboX Insiders
    Play Halo Infinite with Game Pass Ultimate to unlock exclusive* content.: Share your feedback and reactions to this new experience available on the Xbox App for PC. During the next few days, we will be rolling out a new experience to test within our Game Pass Ultimate...
  9. Free to play game unlock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free to play game unlock: Hello i heard that xbox player can play free to play game without gold live i just want to know is it real and when can i play.thank you 3352c65d-0ba9-444b-b4b7-559a7d481d52
  10. Emily Wants To Play - 2 Achievements won't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Emily Wants To Play - 2 Achievements won't unlock: Hey there, I'm having trouble with these two achievements: - Creepy invitation - Never Let Them Leave I've met the requirements a dozen times (they're pretty easy really, picking up a note and...