How to unlink xbox account from a deleted EA account

Discus and support How to unlink xbox account from a deleted EA account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have had my xbox linked to an EA account which has been deleted. I have been through EA support and they tell me that they can see the account was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tommurr, Nov 17, 2021.

1. tommurr
    tommurr Guest

I have had my xbox linked to an EA account which has been deleted. I have been through EA support and they tell me that they can see the account was deleted and the only way for me to recover it is to remember the email, which i cannot. how can i unlink the EA account directly from the xbox app without having to recover my EA account.

:)

tommurr, Nov 17, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Unable to request a call foe account support.

Well, according to EA's own FAQs, it may be possible to restore a deleted account:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/close-ea-account/

Scroll to near the bottom and there is a "Restoring deleted accounts" section.

Beyond that, this thread may or may not be useful...it seems to be more aimed at restoring an account without access to the email but it still may be useful:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/Unlinking-Dormant-deleted-Account-from-Xbox-without-old-email/

Either way, unfortunately, the only way to unlink it is from EA's end of things.
  3. MoeZArts Win User

Origin Account

4. kyser7513 Win User

Origin Account

5. kyle_m4496 Win User

My XBOX Game Pass PC account is tied to unknown EA Account's email that is not mine.

Hi Yeenoiz. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The account connection is created on EA's side, therefore it can only be unlinked from EA's side.

When signing in to the EA website, choose to login with your Xbox profile. This should allow you to access the linked EA account.

https://www.ea.com/login

If you can get into the account, follow the steps on EA's help page to unlink the account: https://help.ea.com/help/account/unlink-gaming-accounts-from-ea-account/

For further help with recovering access to the account and unlinking it from your Xbox profile, please contact EA. You can find more info on how to set up a case with EA at the EA Help website: https://help.ea.com/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

It is not possible to unlink your account through Xbox. EA's account linking service is completely external and depends on them to do this.
Thema:

1. How to unlink xbox account from a deleted EA account - Similar Threads - unlink account deleted

2. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  3. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  4. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  5. How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account: Hi, hope someone can advise me please. I've got Roblox installed on our Xbox Series X. I've got a Roblox user account (e.g. RoAcc1) that currently appears to be linked to my Xbox user profile....
  6. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  7. How do I unlink my xbox accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink my xbox accounts: Hi there, So here is my situation. My son and I live in separate residences. the problem we are having is we can't unlink our Xbox accounts. We have separate Microsoft accounts. But for some...
  8. I want to unlink an account for minecraft but my account is deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to unlink an account for minecraft but my account is deleted: I wanna play on my new account because someone hijacked my old one. minecraft is already linked too the account is deleted help. 5cf250f7-2f59-4dd7-b199-cabe19dd4b64
  9. Can I unlink my deleted old Microsoft account on playstation 5 and login with new one on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I unlink my deleted old Microsoft account on playstation 5 and login with new one on...: Hello My Microsoft account had been deleted because I got hacked and i try to create a new one and use the new account to play minecraft on my PlayStation 5 and When i try to login with my new...
  10. Unlinking deleted Microsoft account from psn

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlinking deleted Microsoft account from psn: As the question goes I can’t unlink my deleted Microsoft account from my PlayStation, I’ve tried everything. Such as delete ong storage data from my ps5 and no results I’ve already contacted...