How to Unlink/Relink PS4 account for Minecraft

Discus and support How to Unlink/Relink PS4 account for Minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am unable to sign into my microsoft account on the PS4 version of Minecraft. I originally created a minecraft account years ago with Mojang, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Drew Fletcher, Feb 26, 2023.

1. How to Unlink/Relink PS4 account for Minecraft

I am unable to sign into my microsoft account on the PS4 version of Minecraft.

I originally created a minecraft account years ago with Mojang, and migrated it to link to my Microsoft account following their purchase of the franchise.

Since then I have only played the Java addition on PC.

Recently I bought the bedrock version on PS4 to play with friends. I did not initially try to sign into microsoft as we could play without it.

I tried to sign in today using the QR code. I got a message on my phone saying log in was successful, but nothing happened. When I tried again, the PS4 menus said an account was already linked but did not give any information on which account.

For reference, I have used my current MS account e-mail for nearly 12 years. There is no chance I would have linked any instance for a game to any other account.

Please can an actual person review and advise me here?

And I don't mean by copy&pasting from an FAQ article. I've read them all and the website's advice pages just go around and around. There must be a way for someone to reset which versions of minecraft are linked to my MS account.

Thank you in advance for your help.

:)

Drew Fletcher, Feb 26, 2023
  2. Saugra Win User

Minecraft

Xbox/PS4 cross-platform play is still having many issues, if you're on PS4 you'd probably have to contact PS4 support

Some problem solving techniques could be to uninstall and reinstall or try to unlink and relink a new account,

best wishes and good luck

-
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps looks like this account is already connected

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

Microsoft account is optional and not required to play Minecraft on PS4:tm:. It's a free account that you can use to log into a device. It allows Minecraft players on PS4:tm: to play with others on non-PS4:tm: devices such as iOS, Android, Xbox One, Switch and Windows 10.

A Microsoft account also allows portability of your purchases from Marketplace (non-PS4 devices) or Minecraft Store (PS4) to other devices and platforms. To create a new Microsoft account, go to:

account.microsoft.com

Note Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:tm: Network account, it cannot be unlinked without losing access to rights and Minecoins on other platforms.

Please note that the account must have an Xbox Social Profile.

if the problem persists, Unlink the Microsoft Account from the game and relink as shown below:

Start Minecraft and go to Settings > Profile;

Select Unlink Microsoft Account;

Check the three checkboxes to confirm that the account cannot access the Store, use cross-play and continue;

Select Unlink;

When the "Unlink Successfully" box appears, go back and sign in with your Microsoft account again.

If you are still not successful:

Logout All Devices to which the account has been connected;

Completely turn off all devices;

Just use the console and try to log into Minecraft with your Microsoft Account.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

How do I unlink a Ubisoft Account from my Xbox account.

if you unlink the xbox account from the ubisoft account you can only relink that xbox account with that same ubi account again, you cannot unlink and relink to another account, this is a restriction in place by ubisoft and the same is done with epic too.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Account Transfer Epic/Activision

just be warned, epic can be unlinked but only relinked to the same microsoft/xbox account, you cannot link to another account, they stopped this a few years ago.

activision can be unlinked and relinked with another account once per 12 months.
  6. THEBucklesFTW Win User

Why has discord all of a sudden stopped working on my x box

Guys they fixed it today! Just go to your linked accounts in settings and unlink it and then click on discord outside of settings on the Xbox and relink it on Microsoft edge and finally it worked today! I tried just hopping on today and hitting relink and that didn’t work you have to unlink the account completely and relink it and now it works!
Thema:

How to Unlink/Relink PS4 account for Minecraft

1. How to Unlink/Relink PS4 account for Minecraft - Similar Threads - Unlink Relink PS4

2. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  3. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  4. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  5. How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account: Hi, hope someone can advise me please. I've got Roblox installed on our Xbox Series X. I've got a Roblox user account (e.g. RoAcc1) that currently appears to be linked to my Xbox user profile....
  6. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  7. How do I unlink my xbox accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink my xbox accounts: Hi there, So here is my situation. My son and I live in separate residences. the problem we are having is we can't unlink our Xbox accounts. We have separate Microsoft accounts. But for some...
  8. How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?: I'm trying to disconnect a Microsoft account from an alt account on Xbox that I never use. To further explain, I'd like to connect that Microsoft account to my main Xbox account. It has my dads...
  9. Unlink/RElink epic games account to my xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink/RElink epic games account to my xbox account: I tried to connect my xbox account to my epic games account but epic said I already have an epic games account linked to my xbox account. I want to know how to unlink my xbox profile to whatever...
  10. Relink an unlink account on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Relink an unlink account on Fortnite: Guys, My 11 year old son got an Xbox last week and set it al;l up. He couldn't chat with friends on other platforms, I know think this is because he isn't 13 form another post I have read. So...