How to unlink Microsoft from old deleted PSN account to a new PSN account

Discus and support How to unlink Microsoft from old deleted PSN account to a new PSN account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My kids had playstation accounts that were deleted I have since started new accounts and they were playing minecraftwith these accounts without issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Monmonster5354, Dec 27, 2022.

1. How to unlink Microsoft from old deleted PSN account to a new PSN account

My kids had playstation accounts that were deleted I have since started new accounts and they were playing minecraftwith these accounts without issue for months, They made purchases and played online cross platform with Friends then one day minecraft updated and signed them out and won't let them sign in because it states that they are apparently linked to another PSN account that doesn't even exist anymore. I have called Mojang, they said it's Microsoft and to co tact them, I contacted Microsoft who told me to contact playstation to unlink from their network, and then playstation told me to contact Microsoft because only Microsoft can unlink deleted accounts. I need this resolved. The only way I can see is deleting email addresses, playstationaccoints and minecraft accounts of both kids and starting again, AGAIN. but that's absolutely ridiculous, they will loose all worlds that they have worked so hard on, all their purchases. It makes no sense given it worked for months on these playstation accounts and now it won't let them sign back in and their user names are still displayed on each of their PSN profiles om the right hand side but Microsoft wont allow them to sign in . Surely SOMEBODY can help resolve this issue. For 5 months I've been trying to get this resolved and nobody seems to want to help.

:)

Monmonster5354, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Monmonster5354,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you wanted to unlink your Microsoft account from your old PSN and you wanted to link to the new PSN account. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

Can you try to do this.

Log in to your Microsoft account | Home, Click on "Privacy" at the top, then scroll down to "Apps & Services" and click on the link below that "Apps and services that can access your data" that will show all apps and services that are hooked in to your Microsoft Account. From there, you'll want to look for the specific app or game you're seeing issues with. I'm not sure how Minecraft on PS4 will show, but you can click "Edit" when you find it and then remove that permission from your account. That will remove that connection and should prompt you to reconnect your Microsoft Account to Minecraft when you launch on PS4, and then you can add the proper account.

You may also visit this article from Minecraft for more information. Minecraft for PlayStation® FAQ – Home

If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Monmonster5354,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello Monmonster5354,

I hope everything is well.

I truly understand how you feel right now and so with your kids, but just to set expectation, Xbox Forum Community has no access or tools to check any Microsoft account link to PSN as well as their credentials. What we can provide are articles which can give you guidance and some steps to fix the issues within our scope. I apologize for it.

To continue assisting your issue, can you try to remove the link of PSN account to the Microsoft account through here. Microsoft account | Microsoft Account Privacy Settings

[​IMG]

then look for the game

[​IMG]

Disclaimer as to Mojang Support article. Minecraft for PlayStation® FAQ – Home

[​IMG]

We hope it worked out well for you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Monmonster5354 Win User

Thankyou for your reply . In both accounts when I do what you've said I get a message saying that I haven't given access to any apps or services yet which is very strange considering they use minecraft on Android and I can see it in their recent activity and the playstation minecraft in the log as well from a few months back.
  6. Monmonster5354 Win User

The private message will not open. The question is not resolved.
Thema:

1. How to unlink Microsoft from old deleted PSN account to a new PSN account - Similar Threads - unlink Microsoft old

2. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  3. How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account: I was trying to link my Microsoft account onto my new ps4 but it's still connected to my old account 2482794d-7476-487b-af92-c719d92710bb
  4. Can I unlink my deleted old Microsoft account on playstation 5 and login with new one on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I unlink my deleted old Microsoft account on playstation 5 and login with new one on...: Hello My Microsoft account had been deleted because I got hacked and i try to create a new one and use the new account to play minecraft on my PlayStation 5 and When i try to login with my new...
  5. I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...: I've been trying to log into an old Microsoft account, i can't remember what email or password I used, so I can unlink it and use a new Microsoft account. Whenever I try to sign into the new...
  6. I can never unlink my ps5 account to my old Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can never unlink my ps5 account to my old Microsoft: I need to unlink my microsoft account from my ps5 Minecraft one because my friends have wanted to start a realm but I cannot join because I have no account to friend them with. I need a way to...
  7. how do I unlink my old Microsoft account I don’t have access to anymore on my psn

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I unlink my old Microsoft account I don’t have access to anymore on my psn: Hey I’ve had this problem for a year or two now and Idk what to do, whenever I try to sign into one of my Microsoft accounts on my psn, it says I already have an account linked that I can’t access...
  8. Minecraft bedrock edition I need help to unlink my old Microsoft account from PlayStation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition I need help to unlink my old Microsoft account from PlayStation: [img] This is my problem i use to play Minecraft in the ps4 account sfeliciano82 with the linked Microsoft account John1206 that i had from Xbox 360 , one day i decided to log out the account in...
  9. Am I able to unlink my old Activision account to a different Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to unlink my old Activision account to a different Microsoft account: I have an Activision account linked to a Microsoft account and my game chat does not work. I made a new Activision and Microsoft account and game chat is now working. Am I able to link my old...
  10. Hey Microsoft, I was wondering how I could possibly unlink my psn account from my old...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft, I was wondering how I could possibly unlink my psn account from my old...: Whenever I try to log in with my new account it says that I have to log in with my other account which I don't use. I am logging in on a PS4 and Minecraft by the way....