How to unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft on PS4

Discus and support How to unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft on PS4 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Split from this thread. This same problem has happened to me I linked my moms Microsoft account to Minecraft on ps4 and I've tried alot of things... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Samuel Keith, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Samuel Keith
    Samuel Keith Guest

This same problem has happened to me I linked my moms Microsoft account to Minecraft on ps4 and I've tried alot of things like going into MC and clicking account pressing unlink but that either crashes my game or says my internet sucks even though the router is right behind my tv I have contacted the people on here they just say go to playstation but PS just tells you to go to Microsoft. I've tried going through Minecraft they just send you an automated email. And the icing on the cake. I just got a ps5 and now when I play MC I'm stuck with the user name mamajen85. I've been trying this for 2 months now and Im getting really annoyed. How to unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft on PS4 :mad:

Edit: and I can't do the thing you said where I just delete the accounts because trust me I would. I play more games than just Minecraft FortNitehas the same linking issue.

:)

Samuel Keith, Jan 7, 2023
  2. carlymcleod Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

I just bought Minecraft on my ps4 account and when I went to log in, it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account. How do i unlink a Psn account from my Microsoft account
    Yes
  3. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps looks like this account is already connected

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

Microsoft account is optional and not required to play Minecraft on PS4:tm:. It's a free account that you can use to log into a device. It allows Minecraft players on PS4:tm: to play with others on non-PS4:tm: devices such as iOS, Android, Xbox One, Switch and Windows 10.

A Microsoft account also allows portability of your purchases from Marketplace (non-PS4 devices) or Minecraft Store (PS4) to other devices and platforms. To create a new Microsoft account, go to:

account.microsoft.com

Note Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation:tm: Network account, it cannot be unlinked without losing access to rights and Minecoins on other platforms.

Please note that the account must have an Xbox Social Profile.

if the problem persists, Unlink the Microsoft Account from the game and relink as shown below:

Start Minecraft and go to Settings > Profile;

Select Unlink Microsoft Account;

Check the three checkboxes to confirm that the account cannot access the Store, use cross-play and continue;

Select Unlink;

When the "Unlink Successfully" box appears, go back and sign in with your Microsoft account again.

If you are still not successful:

Logout All Devices to which the account has been connected;

Completely turn off all devices;

Just use the console and try to log into Minecraft with your Microsoft Account.
  5. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Samuel Keith,

I hope you are doing well other than this account issue. There are two official articles that you may not have seen yet that help most people knowing more about your Minecraft for PlayStation issues:

Unlinking your Minecraft account will be possible however, it would not be linked to another account. Best approach is to reach out directly to Mojang to get this fixed so you can go back to gaming. Here is the link to do that: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

Respectfully,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. How to unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft on PS4 - Similar Threads - unlink Microsoft account

2. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  3. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  4. How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?: I'm trying to disconnect a Microsoft account from an alt account on Xbox that I never use. To further explain, I'd like to connect that Microsoft account to my main Xbox account. It has my dads...
  5. I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...: after a data breach my account was compromised and i reset the password regaining access into my microsoft account but could not play minecraft. after afew days struggling with accessing the...
  6. How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account: I need to unlink the microsoft account associated with my psn account ( a family members kid logged into my playstation and linked their microsoft account to my playstation account without asking)...
  7. can i unlink/disconnect an xbox account from a microsoft account an if so how?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i unlink/disconnect an xbox account from a microsoft account an if so how?: i got an xbox off of my older brother and have always used his account, he now has bought an xbox and we dont want to share an account the account is connected to his microsoft email which is his...
  8. Can I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I unlink my Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation: I have accidentally linked my Microsoft account to my husbands profile on the PlayStation and I now can’t unlink it. Help! I’m in trouble! 702f9475-dace-4fe6-8484-6d4833d1c5dc
  9. How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account: I was trying to link my Microsoft account onto my new ps4 but it's still connected to my old account 2482794d-7476-487b-af92-c719d92710bb
  10. Unlink microsoft account on PS5 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlink microsoft account on PS5 minecraft: So I'm trying to log into minecraft on the PS5, but I no longer have access to the Microsoft account that was associated with it as it's been deleted. Is there anyway to remove it so I can link...