how to unlink Fortnite account through Xbox

Discus and support how to unlink Fortnite account through Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would unlink my account through the website but I am having some trouble which they don't want to fix so I am trying to do it through Xbox. If you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ompatel3, Nov 7, 2019.

1. ompatel3
    ompatel3 Guest

I would unlink my account through the website but I am having some trouble which they don't want to fix so I am trying to do it through Xbox. If you have any ideas then, please reply.

:)

ompatel3, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Airyrose666 Win User

try this link it should tell all about how to unlinked your accounts

https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/customer-service
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Ompate,

Thanks for coming to the forums. To unlink an epic account, you need to do this on the

epic site
    . However they have changed this as unlinking an epic account can delete items. For further help go to the link provided.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Bandido1508 Win User

guest accounts and unlinks

this may help

https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/?s=epic-accounts&f=how-do-i-change-the-email-on-my-epic-games-account&l=en

http://www.davevoyles.com/2018/05/20/unlink-xbox-live-account-fortnite/
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Fortnite - Linking a Epic account to a different xbox account.

Hi, He someday used the your account of the Fortnite in other Xbox Accont. I Suggest with he unlink your fortnite account with the other Xbox Account to then he can link winth your xbox account
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Transfer accounts

At the moment, there is no way to transfer game progress/purchases from one Microsoft account/gamertag to another so you are limited in what you can do on MS side.

If your son is only playing Fortnite and that's the only game involved though, you may check on Epic side if and how is possible to unlink and relink the epic account so that everything strictly related to the Epic account may be managed
    in the process.

This may help:

https://www.fortnite-2fa.com/how-to-unlink-xbox-account-from-fortnite-without-verification/
Thema:

1. how to unlink Fortnite account through Xbox - Similar Threads - unlink Fortnite account

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  4. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  5. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  6. How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account: Hi, hope someone can advise me please. I've got Roblox installed on our Xbox Series X. I've got a Roblox user account (e.g. RoAcc1) that currently appears to be linked to my Xbox user profile....
  7. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  8. How do I get my unlinked Fortnite account back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my unlinked Fortnite account back?: Hi everyone So I accidentally unlinked my Xbox account on Fortnite and Linked it to a different Xbox account But now I lost everything all my skins and whatsoever does anyone know how to get...
  9. So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it...: So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it idk what email it's on. Is there a way to like unlink it then put my email and link my new acc...
  10. Unlinking Fortnite account from Ex GF Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Fortnite account from Ex GF Xbox: My Ex Gf has my Fortnite account tied up in her Xbox account and I need to some how log her officially out of that account. She has been spending my V-Bucks and logging me out making it basically...