How to unlink an old and inaccessible EA account from my xbox account

Discus and support How to unlink an old and inaccessible EA account from my xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am having issues on my computer getting my xbox account linked to a current and accessible EA account because it had been linked to an old old EA... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CTR Rushing, Dec 12, 2022.

1. CTR Rushing
    CTR Rushing Guest

I am having issues on my computer getting my xbox account linked to a current and accessible EA account because it had been linked to an old old EA account which I now have no access to the email linked with the EA account but I have all the info for my xbox account and it's making me sad and feeling attacked, please help me as much as possible..

:)

CTR Rushing, Dec 12, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

you will need to contact EA as it is linked on their servers, Microsoft does not see it or have access to that link.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Unfortunately, the Microsoft account only has linked social network accounts, game accounts such as ubsoft, epic games, psn, are done in reverse, that is, the platform account is linked to the microsoft account, and microsoft does not have access accounts owned by other companies.

In your case, only Playtstation can help in this process since Microsoft does not have access to either the process or the information.
  4. MoeZArts Win User

Origin Account

5. kyser7513 Win User

Origin Account

6. kyle_m4496 Win User

My XBOX Game Pass PC account is tied to unknown EA Account's email that is not mine.

Hi Yeenoiz. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The account connection is created on EA's side, therefore it can only be unlinked from EA's side.

When signing in to the EA website, choose to login with your Xbox profile. This should allow you to access the linked EA account.

https://www.ea.com/login

If you can get into the account, follow the steps on EA's help page to unlink the account: https://help.ea.com/help/account/unlink-gaming-accounts-from-ea-account/

For further help with recovering access to the account and unlinking it from your Xbox profile, please contact EA. You can find more info on how to set up a case with EA at the EA Help website: https://help.ea.com/help/faq/contact-ea-help/

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. How to unlink an old and inaccessible EA account from my xbox account - Similar Threads - unlink old inaccessible

2. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  3. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  4. So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it...: So I installed fortnite on my xbox and it's linked to a old acc but idk how to unlink it idk what email it's on. Is there a way to like unlink it then put my email and link my new acc...
  5. How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I unlink my Microsoft account from an old ps4 account: I was trying to link my Microsoft account onto my new ps4 but it's still connected to my old account 2482794d-7476-487b-af92-c719d92710bb
  6. How i can unlink and old Ea account of my xbox main account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How i can unlink and old Ea account of my xbox main account: I tried to play games from EA access but I have an unknown ea account I suppose that I created the account many years ago but i don't recognize the mail but I have a weird name and I want to link...
  7. How do I unlink a very old deactivated EA account from my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink a very old deactivated EA account from my xbox account?: I am trying to link my Xbox account to my current EA account so I can use ea play through game pass. However everytime I try to link it via EA it says my account is already linked to an email that...
  8. Can I unlink my deleted old Microsoft account on playstation 5 and login with new one on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I unlink my deleted old Microsoft account on playstation 5 and login with new one on...: Hello My Microsoft account had been deleted because I got hacked and i try to create a new one and use the new account to play minecraft on my PlayStation 5 and When i try to login with my new...
  9. Can't Unlink Activison Account with Xbox - Displaying An Old Email Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Unlink Activison Account with Xbox - Displaying An Old Email Address: Hello, I can't unlink my Xbox Account from my Activison account because it has an old email address that is being used by the Xbox account (somewhere). I've gone through all of my Microsoft and...
  10. I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...: I've been trying to log into an old Microsoft account, i can't remember what email or password I used, so I can unlink it and use a new Microsoft account. Whenever I try to sign into the new...