How to unlink a hackedMicrosoft account from ps4

Discus and support How to unlink a hackedMicrosoft account from ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Microsoft account was hacked and It was connected to my minecraft account and I cant sign in and I’ve already tried the recovery form... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dwezra312, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Dwezra312
    Dwezra312 Guest

My Microsoft account was hacked and It was connected to my minecraft account and I cant sign in and I’ve already tried the recovery form

:)

Dwezra312, Mar 19, 2023
  2. claudioramos123 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
  3. Cautious Kate Win User

I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls
  4. Phoenix9081 Win User

Ok but we wanted to know how you unlink your ps4 account
  5. RED_Racing24 Win User

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!
  6. muarrif ahmad Win User

Can’t unlink PSN from Microsoft account on Minecraft

I have tried all the options suggested here to no avail.

my son linked his account and now we can not UnLink it from PS4.

has anyone successfully managed to unlink their account ?
Thema:

1. How to unlink a hackedMicrosoft account from ps4 - Similar Threads - unlink hackedMicrosoft account

2. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  3. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  4. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  5. How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account: Hi, hope someone can advise me please. I've got Roblox installed on our Xbox Series X. I've got a Roblox user account (e.g. RoAcc1) that currently appears to be linked to my Xbox user profile....
  6. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  7. How do I unlink my xbox accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink my xbox accounts: Hi there, So here is my situation. My son and I live in separate residences. the problem we are having is we can't unlink our Xbox accounts. We have separate Microsoft accounts. But for some...
  8. How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?: I'm trying to disconnect a Microsoft account from an alt account on Xbox that I never use. To further explain, I'd like to connect that Microsoft account to my main Xbox account. It has my dads...
  9. How do I get my unlinked Fortnite account back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my unlinked Fortnite account back?: Hi everyone So I accidentally unlinked my Xbox account on Fortnite and Linked it to a different Xbox account But now I lost everything all my skins and whatsoever does anyone know how to get...
  10. I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...: after a data breach my account was compromised and i reset the password regaining access into my microsoft account but could not play minecraft. after afew days struggling with accessing the...