How to unhide games with the new library

Discus and support How to unhide games with the new library in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I cant seem to un-hide my games with this new library. I press L3 and X but nothing happens. Alpha Skip ahead submitted by /u/Ottovon1 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ottovon1, Jan 25, 2020.

  1. /u/Ottovon1
    /u/Ottovon1 Guest

    How to unhide games with the new library


    I cant seem to un-hide my games with this new library. I press L3 and X but nothing happens. Alpha Skip ahead

    submitted by /u/Ottovon1
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Ottovon1, Jan 25, 2020
    #1
  2. DeathBlade23456 Win User

    Unhide games

    Some of my game a missing from my list idk how to bring them back
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Unhide games

    Are you sure the games you want to install are hidden, and what button combos have you tried?
  4. AllAlexi Win User

    Unhide games

    Hi,

    I beleive Xbox have have made things a little simpler for accessing hidden games. Try this...

    Press the Guide button.

    Go to My games & apps (See All).

    Scroll down to Full library.

    Select All owned games.

    Change the drop-down in the top left corner from All games to Hidden.

    You can select any game in this list with the menu button and Unhide from list

    Hope that helps.
  5. CodyKnight1 Win User

    Unhide games

    I've tried LB+RB+X and L3+X BUT they don't work
  6. DeathBlade23456 Win User

    Unhide games

    Well ive noticed that a few games are missing from my list like metal gear solid 5 ive factory reset and redownload it multiple times and yes the f resets are unrelated but that normally resets the hidden games and now it doesn't i don't even remember
    hiding it just disappears
Thema:

How to unhide games with the new library

Loading...
  1. How to unhide games with the new library - Similar Threads - unhide games library

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  7. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  8. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  9. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  10. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. unhide games xbox

    ,
  2. unhide xbox one games

    ,
  3. how to unhide games on xbox one

    ,
  4. xbox one show hide games,
  5. how to unhide games xbox one 2020 update,
  6. how to unhide games on xbox,
  7. Unhide games on xbox 2020