How to undo xbox region change?

Discus and support How to undo xbox region change? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I accidently changed my xbox region. I want to reverse it, only was an hour ago. Anyway to not wait the 3 months? Didn’t make a purchases or anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Klaw_541, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Klaw_541
    Klaw_541 Guest

I accidently changed my xbox region. I want to reverse it, only was an hour ago. Anyway to not wait the 3 months? Didn’t make a purchases or anything on the new region.

:)

Klaw_541, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, did you migrate your region? If yes, I apologize but there is no option to undo the changes that were made. According to Xbox support, we should wait after 3 months before we can migrate our region again.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. GoodSmith Win User

That’s what I’m afraid of. Really disappointing that I have to return the console, got it for a good price.
  4. ngocphi Win User

No you must wait the 3 months or create an new account
  5. GoodSmith Win User

It’s actually not a new profile. It’s my main profile which I have always been using for over 10 years, but I haven’t had a console for a long time.

What are the consequences of using a console in the wrong region?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Since its a new profile you can always create an new account

Other consoles don't let you migrate regions
Thema:

1. How to undo xbox region change? - Similar Threads - undo region change

2. Is there a way to undo an update for the Xbox Game Bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way to undo an update for the Xbox Game Bar?: For a couple of months now, I've had an issue with the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11. It has stopped sending me notifications for party invites and game invites. It has blank notifications whenever...
  3. How do I undo a refund after it went through?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I undo a refund after it went through?: I refunded ark ascended but now I want to buy it back but there is no option how do get the game back? 6ffc9c04-dfc6-473b-8557-a78448f1e53a
  4. Can I undo the UI update that pushed out 7/26/2023?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I undo the UI update that pushed out 7/26/2023?: Hi! The UI update is awful and now I can't find anything as easily. It was literally fine before, but now Microsoft has "fixed" what wasn't broken - which has resulted in breaking it. Now it's...
  5. Is there any way i can undo the com suspension now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way i can undo the com suspension now.: I have never been com banned, cheated or anything, but i jokingly sent my friend a message and now im com banned. Is there any way i can undo the suspension now. 1410db05-d360-4376-824b-cbb2e760157a
  6. Can I undo the new home page update, it's terrible half the bits I used are missing can I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I undo the new home page update, it's terrible half the bits I used are missing can I...: Why everytime the home page gets update it ends up being worse, less user friendly, how about make it an option instead of compulsory non optional update that is forced into you. It's really bad...
  7. How do I undo 'clear local saved games'

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I undo 'clear local saved games': I tried everything but all my progress on my Xbox has deleted 6c556230-7531-43b7-b062-cbd754d77b85
  8. How do I undo a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I undo a refund: I want the pack I bought instead of the refund how do I undo the refund I refunded it last night if not possible around when should I get the refund? 050fd04a-aa27-4f50-b677-9ea1a2be3cc7
  9. Undo DVI Mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Undo DVI Mode: I accidentally put my series s into dvi mode and now cannot switch it back due to the blank screen. How do I undo this setting? I have a digital console. 748a2469-b582-4225-9e99-4094c220281d
  10. I make a mistake changing my region, can i undo this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I make a mistake changing my region, can i undo this?: i was changing my region from usa to mexico and i click in another country, my question is can i correct this or i have to wait 3 months to change it again? f520ce92-3b97-49f2-8430-b3793088e0d8