HOW TO UNBLOCK MICROSOFT FEATURES APPS THAT IS BLOCKED???

Discus and support HOW TO UNBLOCK MICROSOFT FEATURES APPS THAT IS BLOCKED??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I WANT TO USE CHROME, GAMES LIKE MINECRAFT, ROBLOX,... LIKE MY FRIENDS AND MY PARENTS KEEP BLOCKING IT, IS THERE ANY IDEA TO HACK THESE THINGS?????... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GamerMadRobloxGMR, Apr 26, 2022.

1. HOW TO UNBLOCK MICROSOFT FEATURES APPS THAT IS BLOCKED???

I WANT TO USE CHROME, GAMES LIKE MINECRAFT, ROBLOX,... LIKE MY FRIENDS AND MY PARENTS KEEP BLOCKING IT, IS THERE ANY IDEA TO HACK THESE THINGS?????

:)

GamerMadRobloxGMR, Apr 26, 2022
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Nobody will be able to help you bypass the block that your parents put in place.

Also, typing in all capitals is shouting, please don't do it.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

then you have to respect their choice whatever that may be.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

nobody here will help you bypass parental controls, they are there for a reason, if your parents want it blocked then you must abide by their decision, why don't you talk to them and ask them if they will let you play, they can unblock and give you time limits instead.
  5. Adrienne W1 Win User

Unblocking Friend

Thank you. I have done this. I have unblocked through the console, the xbox app and even when I unblock and go back to check it he is still blocked.

It's like the minute I unblock him...he automatically gets blocked again.
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Unblock

Thank you for your response.

I'm afraid this is the only option to find and unblock a gamer on your Xbox app.

As for an alternative solution, you may try to do it on an Xbox console. Here's how:

Press xbox Menu button ( X ) > go to the friends section > search that friend ghat you have blocked > Go to "more" section > select " unblock" option

I would also recommend raising this topic on:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas/

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

and let Microsoft know what you think would make a better experience in Xbox app regarding the block/unblock feature. Comments in that Idea Drive thread should remain on topic and relevant to that Idea Drive's category or feature.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding. I hope you have a great day!

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
Thema:

1. HOW TO UNBLOCK MICROSOFT FEATURES APPS THAT IS BLOCKED??? - Similar Threads - UNBLOCK MICROSOFT FEATURES

2. How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unblock my Xbox cloud gaming: How can I unblock my clougaming 65424ab4-6dc5-4861-ac5f-e3287bfaf7d7
  3. Unblocking on Java Edition Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unblocking on Java Edition Help: I have a friend of mine blocked on Minecraft Java Edition, no idea how (must have blocked him ages ago) and I need to unblock him now, because I can't see any messages he sends which is very...
  4. I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m trying to unblock someone called L******** and it’s not working: Please help fix this xbox EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. We have deleted a part of your post as it contains inappropriate content that violates the forum’s...
  5. How to get Roblox Unblocked on my device?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get Roblox Unblocked on my device?: I followed the steps mentioned in this URL: https://en.help.roblox.com/now-gg-roblox-login-and-play-roblox-unblocked and successfully got Roblox Unblocked on my device. However, after playing...
  6. 2024 and Still No Unblock Feature

in XboX Insiders
    2024 and Still No Unblock Feature: Couldn't find this subject in any other thread so I am sorry if it already exists. However, doesn't change the fact it is nearly 2024 and Microsoft still has not developed away to unblock users...
  7. Can i have my account unblocked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i have my account unblocked?: Dear Microsoft team I was wondering if i could get unblocked because i have a really slow computer and am really impatient so sent "TOO MANY REQUESTS" and got blocked (it was just like 8 request...
  8. So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?: My xbbox account had been hacked back in June of 2023 57e3943a-840c-47e1-a16f-730142fef0c1
  9. how to unblock my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to unblock my account?: hello, so im trying to login to my microsoft account but i cant cause it got "sign in block" cause i enterd the wrong password many times and i cant reset it cause i dont have access to my gmail...
  10. Account Blocked: Microsoft charging bank account but cannot unblock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Blocked: Microsoft charging bank account but cannot unblock: I have two Xbox Live Gold accounts: one for me and one for my kids. My account is 3 years old. It has been blocked due to 'too many password attempts' for approximately two years. The email...