How to un redeem code

Discus and support How to un redeem code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I got a new Sims 4 game on the Xbox One for my birthday. My mom got me the game with one of the game pack included with the code (star Wars pack). I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Leilalegacy, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Leilalegacy
    Leilalegacy Guest

How to un redeem code

So I got a new Sims 4 game on the Xbox One for my birthday. My mom got me the game with one of the game pack included with the code (star Wars pack). I went to redeem the code but forgot to switch my Microsoft account to the one I am currently posting this on and the one that has a EA account as well. Instead I redeemed it using a whole other account that is in use for my game and does not currently have a EA account. What can I do to switch the code to my main Microsoft account.

:)

Leilalegacy, Jun 29, 2022
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

How to un redeem code

I am afraid you cannot switch the code from one account to another!
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Accidentaly redeemed a game

Hi There,

Once you redeem a code its linked to your account so there wouldn't be a way to un redeem it.
  4. DiegoMonje Win User

suscripcion renovada no aparece[renewed subscription does not appear]

I did It in redeem Code web and doesnt appears un pc
  5. Yineca Win User

how do i unredeem an xbox gifted digital code

Unfortunately you can’t un redeem a code, once it’s used it can’t be reversed.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition

Hello AbhiS2,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the question wondering if you can un-redeem a code, unfortunately, once a code has been redeemed to your account it is redeemed to that account. There is no way to un-redeem the code from your account.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
Thema:

How to un redeem code

1. How to un redeem code - Similar Threads - redeem code

2. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  3. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  4. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  5. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  6. Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.

in XBoX on Windows
    Flintlock ebon code redeemed but never received.: I redeemed a code for the flintlock ebon pack and never received it… I tried it again and then it said already redeemed. i redeemed the code on june 9th and it said i have until the 29th of june...
  7. I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab: I got the code and redeemed it, but instead of getting the rewards, I got an error tab and then the code expired. I thought maybe it still gave me something in game, but it didn't...
  8. Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?: its giving my a error Microsoft Rewards points are only redeemable in the country/region they are earned in. im using a UK account and i live in iceland. 35be3616-c2d0-460c-bd6b-57bc6fa801cc
  9. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  10. I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the code to the tiktok cape in Minecraft bedrock but its not showing in the cape...: So I watched a Minecraft tiktok to claim the tiktok cape and I got the code so I went to www.minecraft.com to redeem my cape and I did that then I went on Minecraft and I'm not seeing it on the...