How to un redeem code

Discus and support How to un redeem code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I got a new Sims 4 game on the Xbox One for my birthday. My mom got me the game with one of the game pack included with the code (star Wars pack). I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Leilalegacy, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Leilalegacy
    Leilalegacy Guest

How to un redeem code

So I got a new Sims 4 game on the Xbox One for my birthday. My mom got me the game with one of the game pack included with the code (star Wars pack). I went to redeem the code but forgot to switch my Microsoft account to the one I am currently posting this on and the one that has a EA account as well. Instead I redeemed it using a whole other account that is in use for my game and does not currently have a EA account. What can I do to switch the code to my main Microsoft account.

:)

Leilalegacy, Jun 29, 2022
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

How to un redeem code

I am afraid you cannot switch the code from one account to another!
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Accidentaly redeemed a game

Hi There,

Once you redeem a code its linked to your account so there wouldn't be a way to un redeem it.
  4. DiegoMonje Win User

suscripcion renovada no aparece[renewed subscription does not appear]

I did It in redeem Code web and doesnt appears un pc
  5. Yineca Win User

how do i unredeem an xbox gifted digital code

Unfortunately you can’t un redeem a code, once it’s used it can’t be reversed.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition

Hello AbhiS2,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the question wondering if you can un-redeem a code, unfortunately, once a code has been redeemed to your account it is redeemed to that account. There is no way to un-redeem the code from your account.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
Thema:

How to un redeem code

1. How to un redeem code - Similar Threads - redeem code

2. Is it possible to use my redeemed gift code that I have saved into my user credit to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to use my redeemed gift code that I have saved into my user credit to buy...: [img] I the image above I have provided clear statements of my gift card being redeemed into my user credit. When I attempt to redeem Minecraft with my 30$ code there is money due however when...
  3. I have redeemed a code for a game but it isnt downloading, anyone help please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have redeemed a code for a game but it isnt downloading, anyone help please?: I have redeemed a code for a game but it isnt downloading, can anyone advise please? 1ea32001-0cee-47dd-94f1-b4bde3ce96f4
  4. Redeem code regions

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem code regions: I am in Ireland and bought a gift through Xbox for a friend in South Africa. Code not working. Can we get this to work? Or do I have to found out how to get a refund?...
  5. How can I find out in which country/region it can be redeemed from a code I received as a gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I find out in which country/region it can be redeemed from a code I received as a gift?: I received a code as a gift, but unfortunately I cannot redeem it in my country, how can I find out in which country the code was purchased? f20e3b7f-b7fa-46aa-b8a1-b35ad03c1b25
  6. Redeeming a gifted code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming a gifted code: A friend from England gifted me a game and i could not redeem it due to me being in the United States. I contacted support via phone and they could not help with the issue. So i redeemed the code...
  7. After redeeming a code, i was informed that it already been taken, how to solve it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After redeeming a code, i was informed that it already been taken, how to solve it: After i boug i type my gift card, i w given a yellow sentence stated that the had already been taken, please help to solve this issue. 0aecff52-6634-44ac-9e18-24a81bbf7f63
  8. Redeeming Madden 23 Digital code on XBox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Madden 23 Digital code on XBox Series S: I redeemed Madden 23 digital code on Xbox Series S using my microsoft profile/account. I was able to download and play the game. My kid logged into Xbox Series S using his microsoft...
  9. FS 2020 installation from dvds: I've closed the redeem code dialog

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FS 2020 installation from dvds: I've closed the redeem code dialog: Hello everyone, I've installed FS2020 from dvds. At the end, by my mistake, I've closed the redeem code window. Now if I relaunch the dvd 1 it redirects me to the Microsoft store home page with...
  10. Could I redeem my Robux for Xbox gift card code for different devices?

in XBoX on Windows
    Could I redeem my Robux for Xbox gift card code for different devices?: Could I redeem my Robux for Xbox gift card code for different devices? f94f9375-4558-46de-b06f-f4279a480eff