How to un-assign / disconnect Steelseries 9x Headset from my Xbox Series X

Discus and support How to un-assign / disconnect Steelseries 9x Headset from my Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. Every time I turn headset on, My Xbox series x turn on too!!! How to un-assign Steelseries 9x Headset from my Xbox series x ? I try every things... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RezaJm, Apr 14, 2022.

1. RezaJm
    RezaJm Guest

Hi.

Every time I turn headset on, My Xbox series x turn on too!!!

How to un-assign Steelseries 9x Headset from my Xbox series x ? I try every things on internet. use reset button on headset. try turn off headset and press15 second but is not reset!... I reset my Xbox. there is no un-assign option on Xbox setting for steelseries 9x and the steelseries windows app. How to solve this, I do not want this happen ever again? How to reset headset? How to disconnect or un-assign it from my Xbox for the rest of my life? please help me.

:)

RezaJm, Apr 14, 2022
  2. RezaJm Win User

🤣🤣🤣

I understood the meaning of support 🤣🤣🤣
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and expert on the XBOX platform.

Hey RezaJm, how are you today? Hope you're well.

According to SteelSeries support, mate, all you have to do is this: With the headset OFF, press and hold the power button for 15-seconds until the LED begins to blink white. It should now be unpaired with your Xbox and ready for pairing again.
  4. ClausReich Win User

For your headset, and previously mentioned on this thread, you need to do the disconnection on your headset itself. There is no other way to unlink them. You need to contact the SteelSeries Support and wait for them to get back at you with how to solve the issue.
  5. RezaJm Win User

I have option to un-assign controller!

But there is no option on console!

It can only assign headset?🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
  6. RezaJm Win User

I try all thing on web. Several time

But it is not reset.

For controller is an option to un-assign from xbox but for headset there is no option in menu!
Thema:

1. How to un-assign / disconnect Steelseries 9x Headset from my Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - assign disconnect Steelseries

2. Headset Pairing and Assignment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Pairing and Assignment: So I just recently bought a refurbished wireless headset, (Razer Kaira Pro), and the day I bought it I paired it to my girlfriends xbox one, and it assigned to her account. I’m now at my own house...
  3. Xbox controllers assigned to profiles issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers assigned to profiles issue: My wife and I are trying to play 2 player fortnite. I recently bought her a new Xbox brand Xbox controller and a turtle beach head set. I paired her new controller to our Xbox and created her own...
  4. How to assign controller 2 to player 2 when playing locally?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to assign controller 2 to player 2 when playing locally?: Hello, when I try to play 2 players locally on my Xbox series S, it recognizes the 2 controllers for player 1. I tried to turn off/turn on the controller 2, it still assign it to player 1. How can...
  5. Can the be two assigned as adults in family safety

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can the be two assigned as adults in family safety: In Family Safety app, can a husband & wife both share organizer role? 29181d13-df6f-42f4-accd-26362a79156e
  6. Assign buttons to steering wheels

in XboX Insiders
    Assign buttons to steering wheels: Forza Motorsport is coming out and it will surely not be possible to assign the additional buttons on my fanatec steering wheel since Xbox only allows me the default buttons on the controller....
  7. Stopped Auto assigning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stopped Auto assigning: Ive had this headset for a year and it has always automatically assigned to my main account on my xbox, yesterday it stopped automatically assigning and it didn't let me hear anyone in party chat...
  8. Assigning Minecraft account to a diffrent Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assigning Minecraft account to a diffrent Microsoft account: Since my Microsoft account was linked to my Minecraft account I lost access to my Minecraft account cause someone deleted my Microsoft account. Now Im not sure what happens but I was wondering if...
  9. There is an XBox profile assigned to my Microsoft Account that is not me! How to Delete???

in XBoX Accessibility
    There is an XBox profile assigned to my Microsoft Account that is not me! How to Delete???: Can someone please tell me why there is an XBox profile assigned to my Microsoft account, and how to delete this? I have never used XBox! No-one else has access to my computer. I tried looking at...
  10. New assign possibilities to Xbox Elite 2 Controller's paddles

in XboX Insiders
    New assign possibilities to Xbox Elite 2 Controller's paddles: I would really like to be able assign the following to the Xbox Elite 2 Controller's paddles: * Button combinations, like LB + X to P1, LB + Y to P3. For example in Snowrunner, the AWD and Diff...