How to turn off Xbox Live parental Control for forza4

Discus and support How to turn off Xbox Live parental Control for forza4 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Lock Privilege Can't go on internet(online) 8700c063-0ecd-4374-a38d-394718687291 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Anh My Quang, May 25, 2023.

1. Anh My Quang
    Anh My Quang Guest

Lock Privilege

Can't go on internet(online)

:)

Anh My Quang, May 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

You can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and from there make sure that these settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes.
  3. KashmalaMalik Win User

To turn off Xbox Live parental controls for Forza Motorsport 4, you will need to access the Xbox Live account settings. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to do it:

1. Sign in to your Xbox Live account on your Xbox console.
    2. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the Guide menu.
    3. Navigate to the "System" tab on the left side of the menu.
    4. Select "Settings" and then choose "Account."
    5. In the Account settings, select "Privacy & online safety."
    6. You may be prompted to enter your account password or verify your identity.
    7. Under the Privacy & online safety settings, select "Xbox Live privacy."
    8. Choose "View details & customize" under the "Xbox Live privacy" section.
    9. You may be asked to sign in again or verify your identity.
    10. In the Xbox Live privacy settings, scroll down and locate the "App privacy" section.
    11. Find and select "Forza Motorsport 4" from the list of apps.
    12. Adjust the privacy settings for Forza Motorsport 4 according to your preference. To disable parental controls completely, set all options to "Everyone."
    13. Save your changes and exit the settings.
    By following these steps, you should be able to turn off Xbox Live parental controls specifically for Forza Motorsport 4. Remember that these instructions are specific to Forza Motorsport 4, and if you have parental controls enabled for your entire Xbox Live account, you may need to adjust the general parental control settings as well.
  4. Mcmax3000 Win User

Changing my age ?

You cannot change the age but you can turn off Parental Controls. See:
    support.xbox.com/.../parental-control
    for the steps (that document tells you how to turn them on but it is the same steps for turning them off... You can see the Off option in the image).
  5. X Ser1al X Win User

Changing Account Type

6. PositiveTomato Win User

access to on-line status

Have you got a family account setup at all, or parental controls?

That may be the issue.

Try asking your parent/guardian to turn off their parental controls, and reply if it does not help.

If your parent/guardian does not know how to turn parental controls off, tell them to promote the Xbox Live account to an adult one, instead of a child one. You may have a child account, instead of a full adult account.
Thema:

1. How to turn off Xbox Live parental Control for forza4 - Similar Threads - turn off Live

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  4. How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox: I have a handful of friend's that stream from their xbox via the live stream option on their console. People on their friend list that are also online get bombarded with (1st notification) That...
  5. These features are not available Subscribe to live gold subscription Or turn off parental ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    These features are not available Subscribe to live gold subscription Or turn off parental ...: Hello, I signed for a month. Xbox was normal But I could not play any more yesterday. Message These features are not available Subscribe to live gold subscription Or turn off parental control I...
  6. how can i turn off xbox live youth protection to play forza 7 multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i turn off xbox live youth protection to play forza 7 multiplayer?: how can i turn off xbox live youth protection to play forza 7 multiplayer? 0fcb3158-4216-4bf9-9d8c-2e2948bf3fa6
  7. how can i turn off xbox live youth protection to play forza 7 multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i turn off xbox live youth protection to play forza 7 multiplayer?: can someone tell me how to turn xbox live youth protection off to play forza 7 multiplayer? 81352150-4091-491a-b4ad-87df0c478d96
  8. Turn Sound off when playing Live games with XboxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn Sound off when playing Live games with XboxOne: Thank in Advance for the help. How does one turn off the sound when playing live games so that we don't hear other people and they don't hear us. We are not using a headset. Sound comes through...
  9. turn off the monthly renewel, while the 12M live still needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    turn off the monthly renewel, while the 12M live still needed: Hi I'll appreciate the help. after inspecting the xbox site for hours, I couldn"t cancell the renewel. what happened is that after few months of monthly charged by credit card, renewing...
  10. Turn off XBox 360 Live connection check

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn off XBox 360 Live connection check: Heyo, Since I have no option of internet connection at home (an NO I will not get one either I am completely fine with that) I always play my games and use the XBox 360 in offline mode or...