How to turn off Microsoft flight simulator auto-taxi

Discus and support How to turn off Microsoft flight simulator auto-taxi in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a problem while i am using any aircraft in Microsoft flight simulator. While i touch down on the runway as i am landing, the AI immediately... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EthanK123, Aug 26, 2020.

1. EthanK123
    EthanK123 Guest

I have a problem while i am using any aircraft in Microsoft flight simulator. While i touch down on the runway as i am landing, the AI immediately starts steering the plane off the runway and tries to move or taxi itself off, even while i am still at high
    speeds coming down the runway. Once the plane slows down, it will taxi itself to the runway after ATC gives me my gate, but I want to taxi the plane myself with no help from AI. I have the taxi ribbon on because i am a new player, but i want to be able to
    follow the taxi ribbon with no help from the AI. I checked every assistance feature but can’t find where i can turn this auto-taxi feature off. Does anyone know how or where i can find this feature and turn it off?

***Moved from Windows/Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

EthanK123, Aug 26, 2020
  2. NiKiNiKoDo Win User

Well I have the same problem bro

😂😂
  3. bmarti Win User

Microsoft flight simulator - Auto taxi?

I have exactly the same problem. The game is broken, after landing an "evil force" takes over the control of my plane and I just cannot do anything about it. Mostly I just end up somewhere in the grass. I just don't get it how is it possible that this issue is not fixed yet?? I will give it a few more tries but as could not find any solution this unfinished mess will be deleted unfortunately. It is really sad because I had really high hopes, but to be honest I am not surprised too much, because this is a Microsoft product after all.
  4. Richii88 Win User

I use the beach king and you use the runners to steer I’m able to taxi for the Departure no problem it’s only after I land it gets all crazy there shouldn’t be any difference for me taxiing from departure then taxiing after arrival to a gate. It only happens after landing in the plane just wants to go all crazy during taxi of arrival.
  5. bmarti Win User

Maybe you should try to help figure this out instead of inserting links of the totally incapable and useless helpdesk...
  6. DustinF3 Win User

But the game indicates we should use Rutters to stear when taxing
Thema:

1. How to turn off Microsoft flight simulator auto-taxi - Similar Threads - turn off Microsoft

2. How do I turn off vibrations in microsoft xbox X/s wireless controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off vibrations in microsoft xbox X/s wireless controller?: I use pc windows 11 and I want to turn it off on fifa 2022 i downloaded from xbox gamepass, i tried loading xbox accessories app but it wont let me configure bluetooth device. How do I do it?...
  3. Turn off CROSSPLAY in Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn off CROSSPLAY in Microsoft account.: WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO TURN OFF THIS CHEATING CROSSPLAY IN YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT!? I TURNED IT OFF IN MY XBOX AND NOW IT WONT EVEN LET ME PLAY BECAUSE IT SAYS I NEED TO PROVIDE AUTHORIZATION...
  4. How do I remove or turn off Microsoft family

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remove or turn off Microsoft family: Microsoft family is a pain in the butt how do I shut it off or remove it 8f016fd1-948d-4704-9bda-990f6d44ed83
  5. can i turn off microsoft family safety

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    can i turn off microsoft family safety: I want to talk to tia lancer. 5f8496ea-4d3e-4546-8b34-3285af7d7873
  6. Turn OFF hints in Microsoft Mahjong for Windows PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turn OFF hints in Microsoft Mahjong for Windows PC: How do you turn OFF the really annoying hints in Microsoft Mahjong. It completely ruins the game and turns what is supposed to be a relaxing game, in to an extremely stressful experience!!!!! ?...
  7. How to turn off narrator in Microsoft movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off narrator in Microsoft movies: Hello. I recently rented a movie through XBOX 360 on the movie platform. I chose the movie in English to watch with subtitles. When I started watching the movie, there is a narrator narrating the...
  8. Turn off Narrator in Microsoft Movies on Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turn off Narrator in Microsoft Movies on Xbox 1: I cannot turn off Voice Narrator on my microsoft movies on Xbox1. I've tried to access by bottom left, however it doesn't let me actually turn it off. c1306d45-311a-455e-9a2e-d4e004b79ed7
  9. How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies?: I saw this question, under the same title above, posted and locked without answer. I'm posting this per instructions as I just had this problem, but I now know and want to share the answer. This...
  10. How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies: Downloaded a film on Xbox 360 audio description is on and I don't know how to turn it off **Moved from: Music, Movies & TV / Movies & TV** a3828587-4c1f-479e-a782-619ecd5988fa