How to turn of descriptive audio on Xbox 360
Discus and support How to turn of descriptive audio on Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve read a few posts about this subject on here and have found the answers unhelpful. I just rented a movie on my Xbox 360 (NOT Xbox one) and when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jess_829, Oct 16, 2019.
Thema:
How to turn of descriptive audio on Xbox 360
Loading...
-
How to turn of descriptive audio on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - turn descriptive audio
-
My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and... -
Should I be able to turn on auto sr on Xbox ally x for steam elden ring?
in XboX InsidersShould I be able to turn on auto sr on Xbox ally x for steam elden ring?: Pretty much title. It says that its unavailable for the app, is the current version only tied to certain games? submitted by /u/dantemp [link] [comments] -
Windows Insider promises to improve its quality; now it should be Xbox Insider's turn to...
in XboX InsidersWindows Insider promises to improve its quality; now it should be Xbox Insider's turn to...: https://blogs.windows.com/windows-insider/2026/03/20/our-commitment-to-windows-quality/ Windows has already realized that continuing with its Insider program in the current way was unsustainable,... -
My Xbox Series S is not turning on!
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox Series S is not turning on!: I was not using it for few months and when I tried to turn it on to play something, it simply doesn’t turn on! The LED light of the power button flashes quickly, and nothing happens. It’s the... -
Console on when I turn on headset
in XboX InsidersConsole on when I turn on headset: hi, I am using the razer kaira pro headset. I’ve noticed that whenever I power on the headset to use it with my phone via Bluetooth or with my PC, it automatically turns on my Xbox console as... -
My TV/Xbox keeps turning a shaded green color? Brand new tv and Xbox X
in XboX InsidersMy TV/Xbox keeps turning a shaded green color? Brand new tv and Xbox X: My screen on my Xbox keeps turning a shade of green and I can’t figure out why; I switched to a new HDMI am using a brand new 4k TV with an Xbox I bought only a year ago; the only fix I’ve found... -
Xbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off
in XboX InsidersXbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off: My Xbox controller keeps blinking and then just turns off. When I press it (console off) it turns on but immediately shuts down but console will start. So if I hold in xbox button it starts... -
How do I turn off audio descriptive service for Tulsa King season 2 because it is really...
in XBoX on WindowsHow do I turn off audio descriptive service for Tulsa King season 2 because it is really...: I watched the entire first season and didn't have that descriptive **** but the second season every episode has an audio description and I need to turn it off so I can actually enjoy it... -
How do I turn off audio description on my microsoft Movies & TV?
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do I turn off audio description on my microsoft Movies & TV?: I bought and downloaded a show from the Microsoft Store on my computer and there is Audio description playing on every episode. I turned Subtitles on and off and i switched the Audio from...