How to Troubleshoot corrupt DLC?

Discus and support How to Troubleshoot corrupt DLC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, so ive played cities skylines for ages and had the dlc’s since i got the game, i recently noticed that my campus dlc and airports dlc has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ash Butterick, Mar 25, 2023.

1. How to Troubleshoot corrupt DLC?

Hey, so ive played cities skylines for ages and had the dlc’s since i got the game, i recently noticed that my campus dlc and airports dlc has un-installed and now when i try to re-download it says the installation has stopped, i have un-installed the whole game and DLC content and re-installed it multiple times, i have cleared the MAC address, reset my xbox series X and my router. Every dlc i own will download apart from the campus and airport one, i have enough memory and my xbox and game are up to date, i’m honestly clueless

:)

Ash Butterick, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Ash Butterick Win User

Thank you, i will try this now
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi Ash, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console? If yes, please unplug the hard drive and then perform a power cycle before attempting to install the DLCs again, keep the hard drive unplugged.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  4. Francia J. Win User

That would be great and you're welcome, Ash.
  5. DominumStige Win User

Help with L4D2 DLC problem

Hi!

Be sure to use the same account used for purchases made previously. Then delete the

corrupted data
    (the same procedure to delete the corrupt saves) and try again to download the DLCs.
  6. chilled4life Win User

DLC troubleshooting?

Issue over it finally worked...this post is done. :)
Thema:

1. How to Troubleshoot corrupt DLC? - Similar Threads - Troubleshoot corrupt DLC

2. Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360: Hello all ! I've recently dug up my old 360 and when i launch it i get this update error code for which no solution found online works : 351F-4099-2800-0F00-C000-0034 I've tried downloading on a...
  3. Troubleshoot

in XBoX on Windows
    Troubleshoot: I am having troubling loading MW3 it says failed login request [Hawthrone] 49af9619-fe74-42ac-99c3-ad68548132e3
  4. Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu: I have an Xbox One S that only loaded to a green screen and occasionally loaded to profile menu and would freeze. While trying to get it to load into troubleshoot mode, I now just get a black...
  5. Headset audio troubleshooting

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset audio troubleshooting: Hi, Currently I’m having an issue on my series X where all of my headphones have choppy audio that cuts in and out when playing games, navigating the Home Screen, watching video, pretty much all...
  6. There's a date of the new troubleshooting update?

in XboX Insiders
    There's a date of the new troubleshooting update?: My xbox didn't work since january. When the new troubleshooting for insiders update will be lauched? submitted by /u/haruo_ghs [link] [comments]
  7. xbox one x refuses to start in troubleshoot mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x refuses to start in troubleshoot mode: I have spent 2 weeks waiting for a replacement hdd for my xbox one x that has about 20 hours of play on it...... The problems started with having troubles saving my game progress and was telling...
  8. Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me troubleshoot my Xbox series X?: While playing a game, after an unspecific amount of time, the game image will start to flicker and cut out. Then, the xbox controller will disconnect, and the xbox series x will lose internet...
  9. troubleshooting screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    troubleshooting screen: Hey guys! After an unsuccessful online update and faced with troubleshooting startup screen,I did offline update. after that,if i leave the console off for a while when I turn it back on again...
  10. The Xbox 360 want give me the option of choosing available wifi troubleshooting doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox 360 want give me the option of choosing available wifi troubleshooting doesn't...: Why wang my Xbox 360 move pass the test PC text Xbox live configure etc and give me the option to my available wifi troubleshooting doesn't work I tried everything I know to try help...