how to transform physical media into digital media on xbox 360?

Discus and support how to transform physical media into digital media on xbox 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have GTA V (xbox 360) on physical media and i want to transform it into digital media because my xbox one does not support physical media (Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gabirivas 1, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Gabirivas 1
    Gabirivas 1 Guest

I have GTA V (xbox 360) on physical media and i want to transform it into digital media because my xbox one does not support physical media (Xbox One S) how i do it?

:)

Gabirivas 1, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

There's no way to transfer it. You would just have to purchase it digitally.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Please help with my xbox game

If you have a Physical Media and it is broken, you need take a new game phycal media or buy the Digital media, that is the vantage by take the Digital Media Game
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Borderlands GOTY

Hi You Using Physical Media or Digital media?
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

How do I connect my Xbox 360 games to my account.

Hi Where you is trying connect your games? In Xbox One or Xbox 360 or Windows 10 and the games with you have is Digital or Physical medias?
  6. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

You gotta love your disc based media

Physical media will always be better than Digital Media atleast how digital media currently is.

-

With Physical media all you have to do is handle it properly and it won't break, with digital you run the risk of losing it in a hardware crash, if you can even redownload it downloading anything takes way more time than just putting in an actual disc, you
    obviously can't resell it, you can't show it off in a collection nor do you get the satisfaction of being able to hold it with your own hands. Physical media allows all that still. And just because its digital doesn't mean it will be cheaper look at all those
    games on Games on Demand or Origin that are new for example.
Thema:

1. how to transform physical media into digital media on xbox 360? - Similar Threads - transform physical media

2. Fortnite transformer pack

in XBoX on Windows
    Fortnite transformer pack: Hello, I bought the Xbox series x fortnite transformer pack. I uploaded the code into Microsoft.com/redeem like it says. Now it's sitting in my Microsoft account. So how am I supposed to upload...
  3. Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?: Hello, I received the fortnite transformers pack and didn’t get a code The piece of paper is there but on the back where there’s normally a code, wasn’t there Where’s my code, very disappointed...
  4. Ok so, I'm a huge transformers fan However I have to ask... Is there a way I can ask Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok so, I'm a huge transformers fan However I have to ask... Is there a way I can ask Xbox...: I'd invest so much money into it and ik lots of people who would. I don't wanna buy a 360 just to play it. They could make so much money and the Xbox community would grow very large. Especially if...
  5. Do any of the Transformer games such as Transformers War for Cybertron, Fall of Cybertron,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do any of the Transformer games such as Transformers War for Cybertron, Fall of Cybertron,...: Do any of the Transformer games such as Transformers War for Cybertron, Fall of Cybertron, or Transformers Devastation work on the Xbox Series X? a3a0fe0b-c913-4909-86a5-de70071150a7
  6. How come transformers fall of cybertron is showing up on the series x digital store but yet...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come transformers fall of cybertron is showing up on the series x digital store but yet...: How come fall of cybertron is showing up on the series x digital store but yet I cannot buy it? 5a8a8461-81f9-45ad-933c-c9f139f9fbab
  7. Transformers rise of the beasts pre order won’t work uk

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transformers rise of the beasts pre order won’t work uk: I pre ordered transformers rise of the beasts, digital release was 8/8/23, we are now on the 10th and it doesn’t work? Still shows as pre order? Yet it’s available to buy on the store? I’ve paid...
  8. can i play transformers fall of cybertron on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i play transformers fall of cybertron on xbox one: i have been trying to play transformers fall of cybertron on xbox one but its saying its no longer available how am i able to play it 5503d789-a7c4-4965-b5b8-0db0c7a44e19
  9. I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that...: I would like to know why I can’t buy the Transformer games on Xbox? They always say that they are not available, but they show the trailers like the games are available....
  10. Xbox film transformers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox film transformers: Hi there when does the pre release transformere rise of the beast film on the xbox series X meant to be released ..it says it supposed to be today but I stil can not watch it??...