How to transfer MyPlayer from NBA2K24 on series X to NBA2K24 on XBox One?

Discus and support How to transfer MyPlayer from NBA2K24 on series X to NBA2K24 on XBox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the series X but my son plays on his XBox One. We want to play in the park or Rec together but in not sure how to bring my MyPlayer and join his... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mitchell Marshall, Jan 13, 2024.

1. How to transfer MyPlayer from NBA2K24 on series X to NBA2K24 on XBox One?

I have the series X but my son plays on his XBox One. We want to play in the park or Rec together but in not sure how to bring my MyPlayer and join his neighborhood.

:)

Mitchell Marshall, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Orion Boomer Win User

(NBA2K23) Is it possible I can transfer all of my stuff from the xbox one to my xbox series x?

I wanna know how can I transfer my 2K myplayer from current version to next gen I went from x box one to x box series S
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Nba2k24

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Here are a few tips to troubleshoot your game:
    1. Check for known issues.
    2. Restart the game.
    3. Power cycle your machine.
    4. Test your network connection.
    5. Try using a different profile.
    6. Remove and re-add your profile.
    7. Clear the local save and resync with the cloud.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

For more details on known issues, kindly visit: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b1ac114c-7799-4946-b8f8-1c50ad5926d5

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  4. Rodelio P. Win User

Xbox One Game Key

Hi Marc!

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. We're here to help and let's work on this together.

Regarding your query, you can redeem the Xbox One game key for NBA2k24 on your Xbox Series X console. However, you may need to pay an update fee to get the optimized version of the game for Xbox Series X.

To check if the game has an optimized version for Xbox Series X, you can visit the Xbox Store or the game's official website.

I hope this information helps. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Greetings,

RodelioP.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Nba2k24 issue

Hello Jason Furner,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are having trouble with your NBA 2K24 Pro Pass. Please try the following steps to fix the error code:

- Make sure your console is connected to the internet and has the latest system update.

- Go to Settings > Account > Payment & billing and verify that your payment method is valid and up to date.

- Go to My games & apps > Full library > All owned games and find NBA 2K24. Press the Menu button on your controller and select Manage game & add-ons.

- Find the Pro Pass in the Ready to install section and select Install all. Wait for the installation to complete and restart the game.

- If the issue persists, go to Settings > System > Console info and select Reset console. Choose Reset and keep my games & apps. This will not delete your games or save data, but it will clear any corrupted files or cache that may be causing the error.

Please see: Find your games and add-ons | Xbox Support

You may also seek assistance here: NBA 2K – 2K Support

I hope this helps you enjoy your NBA 2K24 Pro Pass. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

VC for NBA2K24

Hi there Ashley, my name is Gerardo and I'll be happy to help.

If I'm not mistaken, NBA 2k24 VC coins cannot be used in another game nor can they be used for anything else. However, if you want to confirm this, I recommend that you contact 2K Games Support (the developers of the game).

If you wish to request a refund for the item, please visit the following website and log in with the account that made the purchase:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Keep in mind that sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for your purchase to appear in the history of refundable orders. If it does not appear, you should wait that time and check again.

I hope this helps, if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards.
Thema:

How to transfer MyPlayer from NBA2K24 on series X to NBA2K24 on XBox One?

1. How to transfer MyPlayer from NBA2K24 on series X to NBA2K24 on XBox One? - Similar Threads - transfer MyPlayer NBA2K24

2. Help with transferring games between internal and external drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with transferring games between internal and external drives: Hi everyone, I have just bought a Seagate 2tb external drive for my xbox one s.It is formatted for games and is ready to go. However when i transferred a 360 title from internal to external...
  3. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  4. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  5. Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help on my Network Transfer being slow?: I just bought a used Xbox series x to replace my Xbox one s. I am trying to transfer my games between the two consoles through network transfer but it is going incredibly slow. It is downloading...
  6. Network transfer issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network transfer issue: I bought an Xbox series s my old Xbox was given to my younger brother. On the old Xbox I bought sea of thieves. When I went to network transfer it worked. Then I reset my Xbox and now I can’t play...
  7. Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive: Howdy, I want to transfer my old game saves data from my XBOX One onto an external hard drive. I have already formatted an external hard drive (EHD) to use but I can currently only copy the DLC...
  8. Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?: So I used to have another Xbox account that is under my father’s email address and I purchased two digital games on there. I am wondering if there is any way for me to transfer the games from that...
  9. My DLCS won't work when I transfer them to a new xbox and new xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    My DLCS won't work when I transfer them to a new xbox and new xbox account: I recently got the new Xbox series X and I wanted to transfer my games and DLCS to the new Xbox and to a new account but when I download all of them they say I have them installed but when I go...
  10. Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...: When I go to transfer clips to an external drive, it will function for a while and then will all of a sudden close without any indication of it continuing the process. is this supposed too happen...