How to transfer MyPlayer from NBA2K24 on series X to NBA2K24 on XBox One?

Discus and support How to transfer MyPlayer from NBA2K24 on series X to NBA2K24 on XBox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the series X but my son plays on his XBox One. We want to play in the park or Rec together but in not sure how to bring my MyPlayer and join his... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mitchell Marshall, Jan 13, 2024.

1. How to transfer MyPlayer from NBA2K24 on series X to NBA2K24 on XBox One?

I have the series X but my son plays on his XBox One. We want to play in the park or Rec together but in not sure how to bring my MyPlayer and join his neighborhood.

:)

Mitchell Marshall, Jan 13, 2024
  2. Orion Boomer Win User

(NBA2K23) Is it possible I can transfer all of my stuff from the xbox one to my xbox series x?

I wanna know how can I transfer my 2K myplayer from current version to next gen I went from x box one to x box series S
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

NBA2K24 XBOX SERIES X/S

Hi there John, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Xbox Cloud Gaming is a benefit included with the Game Pass Ultimate subscription, so if you don't have an active subscription, you won't be able to play in the Cloud in any way.

Furthermore, you don't need to purchase any games in order to play them in the Cloud; all games available for Cloud Gaming are included with Game Pass Ultimate.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Nba2k24

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Here are a few tips to troubleshoot your game:
    1. Check for known issues.
    2. Restart the game.
    3. Power cycle your machine.
    4. Test your network connection.
    5. Try using a different profile.
    6. Remove and re-add your profile.
    7. Clear the local save and resync with the cloud.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

For more details on known issues, kindly visit: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b1ac114c-7799-4946-b8f8-1c50ad5926d5

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  5. Rodelio P. Win User

Xbox One Game Key

Hi Marc!

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. We're here to help and let's work on this together.

Regarding your query, you can redeem the Xbox One game key for NBA2k24 on your Xbox Series X console. However, you may need to pay an update fee to get the optimized version of the game for Xbox Series X.

To check if the game has an optimized version for Xbox Series X, you can visit the Xbox Store or the game's official website.

I hope this information helps. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Greetings,

RodelioP.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

VC for NBA2K24

Hi there Ashley, my name is Gerardo and I'll be happy to help.

If I'm not mistaken, NBA 2k24 VC coins cannot be used in another game nor can they be used for anything else. However, if you want to confirm this, I recommend that you contact 2K Games Support (the developers of the game).

If you wish to request a refund for the item, please visit the following website and log in with the account that made the purchase:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Keep in mind that sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for your purchase to appear in the history of refundable orders. If it does not appear, you should wait that time and check again.

I hope this helps, if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards.
Thema:

How to transfer MyPlayer from NBA2K24 on series X to NBA2K24 on XBox One?

1. How to transfer MyPlayer from NBA2K24 on series X to NBA2K24 on XBox One? - Similar Threads - transfer MyPlayer NBA2K24

2. I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Seagate storage thing and when I install games it says I need to transfer them, is...: when I plug my storage into the right hole in my xbox it claims I have 2.2 TB free but when I download a game on my storage it says that I have to put it on my internal storage. Is there a way to...
  3. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  4. Data transfer xbox one x to xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Data transfer xbox one x to xbox series x: Do I need to fully set up new xbox series x with all my preferences and profile before i data transfer all data and games from xbox one x? 5cc4cc55-65f5-4ccd-8c0d-766423885727
  5. Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft Dungeons be transfered?: Hello, I just bought Minecraft dungeons in the Steam library and I just wanted to know if I could transfer that game into the official Minecraft launcher where I can access all my Minecraft games...
  6. Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb: How much storage space do I need on my usb stick for let's say 500 screenshots? And if you have any recommendations for a usb stick I would greatly appreciate it. submitted by /u/BernieTheLama...
  7. i have a game on xbox does the data transfer to xbox pc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a game on xbox does the data transfer to xbox pc?: i bought assassins creed Valhalla back in 2020 and have all of the dlc but i recently sold my xbox so does the data transfer to the xbox pc app? d9a96fea-2401-4272-b4ab-80a4562425ea
  8. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  9. Need support help with license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need support help with license transfer: Hello if anyone knows anyway to help it would be appreciated so i went to play my old xbox 360 and so i started downloading some of my old games but i also started purchasing disk games and turns...
  10. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB: Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external...