how to transfer game saves from my xbox 360 to my xbox one

Discus and support how to transfer game saves from my xbox 360 to my xbox one in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need help on how to transfer game saves from my xbox 360 to my xbox one but I have 2 Xbox 360 accounts one is regular and one is a Xbox live account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ramon Sanchez1, Jan 17, 2023.

1. how to transfer game saves from my xbox 360 to my xbox one

I need help on how to transfer game saves from my xbox 360 to my xbox one but I have 2 Xbox 360 accounts one is regular and one is a Xbox live account but I use more my regular account and I am afraid that I will not be able movie my Xbox 360 game saves to my Xbox One can some some one help me on what do with this issue

:)

Ramon Sanchez1, Jan 17, 2023
  2. Jackson Miller2 Win User

Why is my xbox 360 game open Blu-Ray Player app on xbox one

i have one more question does the saves from my xbox 360 (im using cloud save games on 360) transfer to xbox one
  3. blckadr1980 Win User

Transferring old Minecraft saves from 360 to One

This may help if not , let me know

How do I transfer my saved worlds from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Edition?

You’ll need to ensure you have the latest update for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition by starting the game while connected to Xbox Live. The most recent update contains a feature that allows you to upload one saved
    world at a time to a save transfer slot. You can then use the Xbox 360 save download feature on Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to download that world. You’ll need to make sure you download that save to your Xbox One before you can upload a new save using your
    Xbox 360. You can do this as often as you like, but you can only transfer one saved world at a time.

How do I transfer my saved worlds from Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft for Xbox One?

You’ll need to ensure you have the latest update to Minecraft by starting the game while connected to Xbox Live. Choose “Play” and navigate down to the bottom, here you will find a button called “Sync Old
    Worlds”. Select this button and choose the world you would like to transfer. You can do this as often as you like, but you can only transfer one world at a time.
  4. Awesome Dude12 Win User

Assassins Creed IV 360 save games to Xbox One

It's the same game though, I'm trying to transfer my save game from AC IV on Xbox 360 to AC IV on Xbox One
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Data transfer and tips

The original Xbox games saves cannot be transferred. You will have to start those games again on the Xbox One if you want to play them. As for the Xbox 360 game saves, they can be saved to the cloud using the xbox 360, and they automatically transfer over
    when you play a 360 game on the One. All saves on the Xbox One are stored on the cloud, and on the Xbox One. You can find the saves for each game by highlighting your game on my games and apps, press the menu button on controller and select manage game, and
    from there you can find your saves.
  6. SneakyXBrent Win User

Save Transfer Area - Minecraft transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

I was trying to figure out how to transfer my Minecraft world from my xbox 360 to my xbox one. In doing so I had some trouble figuring out how to actually start the transfer. I went to

support.xbox.com/.../minecraft-dlc-save-transfer
    and followed the steps. Now no where in the support page does it mention how to access the " save transfer area."

*press Y*

After that simple follow what it says in the troubleshooting and youll be golden.

Just thought id share with anyone that might have had the same issue.
Thema:

how to transfer game saves from my xbox 360 to my xbox one

1. how to transfer game saves from my xbox 360 to my xbox one - Similar Threads - transfer game saves

2. Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer my game saves from XBOX One to an external hard drive: Howdy, I want to transfer my old game saves data from my XBOX One onto an external hard drive. I have already formatted an external hard drive (EHD) to use but I can currently only copy the DLC...
  3. Series X and game/save transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X and game/save transfer: Hello, my Series X took water damage (burst pipe) and I am looking into buying a new Series X to replace it. I was just wondering if all my games that I have purchased will be available to...
  4. How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer saved games from my xbox360 storage device between two accounts?: I got an Xbox 360 I've had for a while with a Minecraft world I do not want to restart, I just got it hooked up to the Internet finally and logged into my Microsoft account, I don't want to lose...
  5. How can I transfer Game Pass saves between Game Pass accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer Game Pass saves between Game Pass accounts?: 2 months ago I created a new, alternate account to try out a free trial code for game pass a friend had given me(you can't use free trial's on existing accounts even if you've never had game pass...
  6. Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.: I am planning on buying Persona 5 royale in steam, after it was removed from Xbox Game Pass. I already invested a lot of time into the game when they removed it. i want to know if I can transfer...
  7. Transfer cloud gaming save to Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer cloud gaming save to Xbox: I wanted to try out Starfield on my Xbox One, so I gave cloud gaming a chance. The performance is okay but I really like the game, so Ibplan to upgrade to Series X. Is it possible to transfer my...
  8. Can I transfer an Xbox's game's progress & saves to a Steam-bought game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer an Xbox's game's progress & saves to a Steam-bought game?: So I recently purchased Astroneer on Steam and I'm wondering if I am able to transfer my progress from Xbox to the Steam game. I have nearly 100% completion on Astroneer on the Xbox-bought game...
  9. Transferring saved game data from one Xbox account to another…

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring saved game data from one Xbox account to another…: I have a problem that requires assistance. Recently, one of my Outlook accounts, which was linked to my gamer tag, got deleted due to inactivity. The system prompted me to log back into the...
  10. Can you transfer saved game progress between accounts within your family?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you transfer saved game progress between accounts within your family?: Everything I've read says game progress can't be moved between profiles. Is that still true if those profiles are within the family account? Mine being the main one, can I transfer to another...