how to transfer a game bought on PC on parent profile to child?

Discus and support how to transfer a game bought on PC on parent profile to child? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son purchased a game on my xbox profile on the PC, and I need to move it to his profile. I have already put him in the family with me, but I can see... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elizabeth Blatchford, Mar 30, 2023.

1. how to transfer a game bought on PC on parent profile to child?

My son purchased a game on my xbox profile on the PC, and I need to move it to his profile. I have already put him in the family with me, but I can see the game available for him

:)

Elizabeth Blatchford, Mar 30, 2023
  2. Elizabeth Blatchford Win User

Thank you - I will try it!
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

sign into his pc account, open xbox app and sign him out of it, sign in with your account, download game, sign yourself out of the xbox app and back in with your sons and then he can play it on his account. if for console then add your account to the console and make it home, then he can download the game from his profile on the console.
  4. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Elizabeth! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately it is not possible to transfer games grom one account to another :(
  5. Phil_Latam Win User

Buying points for a child

Another thought though.. How do the scammers get kids to transfer points if they're not part of an FGP? - isn't there an opening there for the parent to transfer to the child in the same way?
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Child Account cannot see Games from adult account

To share games you should set the account that purchased the games as xbox home and the parental account should allow the child account through privacy settings

You can't transfer profile stats from one account to another
Thema:

1. how to transfer a game bought on PC on parent profile to child? - Similar Threads - transfer game bought

2. Can I transfer an Xbox's game's progress & saves to a Steam-bought game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer an Xbox's game's progress & saves to a Steam-bought game?: So I recently purchased Astroneer on Steam and I'm wondering if I am able to transfer my progress from Xbox to the Steam game. I have nearly 100% completion on Astroneer on the Xbox-bought game...
  3. I bought a game with the wrong microsoft account on my xbox. Can I transfer it to the right...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game with the wrong microsoft account on my xbox. Can I transfer it to the right...: I bought a game with the wrong microsoft account on my xbox. Can I transfer it to the right account? 1e7014e7-f082-438b-9e70-6909cfca0c5b
  4. I’ve bought a game for my son but on my email/account - how do I transfer??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought a game for my son but on my email/account - how do I transfer??: I’m new to all of this so sorry for sounding like an absolute dimwit At Xmas I bought a game from amazon. It came with a code which I easily added into Xbox to redeem However, just bought a code...
  5. So I networked transfer elden ring and downloaded it and everything and I bought the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I networked transfer elden ring and downloaded it and everything and I bought the game...: Says i do not own the game but have it on disc for Xbox one and I have and Xbox series s 46af30c4-45fc-4a4b-8244-a18cb7bd1229
  6. Can i transfer in game items that i bought on xbox to my blizzard games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i transfer in game items that i bought on xbox to my blizzard games: I have recently purchased a skin pack from the microsoft store and i opened blizzard to play Call of duty and it wasn’t there so i don’t know what happened to my skins....
  7. How to transfer game bought on microsoft store to xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer game bought on microsoft store to xbox: Hi so i bought minecraft on the microsoft store 2 years ago and now i got myself a xbox series x and idk how to transfer minecraft to xbox edit: btw when i go on the store it says to buy agian...
  8. Is it possible to transfer a game I bought from a microsoft account to another ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer a game I bought from a microsoft account to another ?: My account got hacked and I have the two step verification on. It is permanently locked and the support cannot do anything to help out. I am still connected to the account on my computer but can't...
  9. FH5 Transfer game from PC to XBOX One X (Game bought on Steam)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 Transfer game from PC to XBOX One X (Game bought on Steam): So I was trying to download the game on my Xbox, since I had bought it for my PC, and it wasn't showing up anywhere on my xbox. This was super odd because I can still view my achievements for the...
  10. Can I transfer a game I bought on xbox to pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer a game I bought on xbox to pc: A year or two ago I bought city skylines on xbox on another account. Since then I have moved onto PC and now use a different account. Is it possible to transfer the game from my old account to my...