How to test my mouse button functionality in windows 10?

Discus and support How to test my mouse button functionality in windows 10? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! i want to know that is there any built-in option of tool available to test my mouse button function? I am facing the problem, when I double click... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by saralee5, Nov 6, 2021.

  1. saralee5
    saralee5 Guest

    How to test my mouse button functionality in windows 10?


    Hi! i want to know that is there any built-in option of tool available to test my mouse button function? I am facing the problem, when I double click on my computer icon on desktop it does not open it. Hence, it is working fine with other folder inside the my computer. Moreover I check my mouse with online mouse tester tools like URL: https://cpstest.us/mouse-tester/ and my mouse is working fine. I also tried on youtube but no helpful video was found there. I am using gaming mouse Rimble Orachi v2 wireless mouse.

    Appreciate quick response from you.

    :)
     
    saralee5, Nov 6, 2021
    #1
  2. MateusFontana Win User

    How to test my mouse button functionality in windows 10?

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community.

    I recommend you try the solution below, please.

    1. Open windows task manager by pressing keys Ctrl-Alt-Delete simultaneously.



    2. Select the Processes to tab at the top of the task manager window.

    3. In turn select every instance of "iexplore.exe" and end the process.

    4. Close task manager.

    Check if it works again.

    *If that doesn't work, try the solutions provided in the article below.

    https://www.techsupportall.com/how-to-fix-doubl...

    *See also the videos below, they can help you.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPVhRrsNk-Y

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G6WVql0Y2k

    *Thank you in advance for contacting us, it is always a pleasure to be able to help.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    XBoxX will not recognise mouse and keyboard in compatible games

    Thats why

    You are using a gaming combo

    When picking a keyboard and mouse it's best ro use wired

    Or ones with their own dongle

    You take your chances with gaming ones meant for pc not consoles

    There are no certified wireless ones for consoles

    As the manufacturers don't test for consoles as their products are made for pcs

    I dunno where you get they are compatible

    Yes some games support keyboard and mouse but they mean BASIC ones

    Mouse's that have multiple buttons aren't supported since they have functions meant for pc and their own custom software and drivers

    Gaming mouses require button remaping which isn't a function of consoles for non supported devices since it doesn't have made for ps or xbox it isn't a guaranteed function
  4. Spazpol Win User

    I want to test my new mouse, on xbox.

    You should be able to open up a game supporting mouse to test functionality. Otherwise the mouse will not work on home menu, or Edge so there isn't really a way to test it unless in a game or app that uses it.
  5. SammyVS Win User

    Microsoft Minesweeper

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

    Check if your Windows is up to date with Windows update and install optional/additional updates.

    Enter the name of the game in the Windows bar>right mouse button>app settings and click ''terminate, reset and restore''

    Restart your PC to apply updates and test the game again.
  6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

    key board and mouse

    Is coming....like was said above still are in tests, but looks like Microsoft wants support for mouse and keyboard to xbox. In my opinion will be more competitive because you already can play with windows 10 users on cross-platform games.
Thema:

How to test my mouse button functionality in windows 10?

Loading...
  1. How to test my mouse button functionality in windows 10? - Similar Threads - test mouse button

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    A note about upcoming experience tests for Insiders: Hey XBOX Insiders! Just wanted to call your attention to the below, which appeared in the Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead system update release notes yesterday. The main thing to be aware of is you...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. Disc to digital Insider testing updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Insider testing updates: Hey XBOX Insiders! We'd like to use this post as a central place to share fixes and changes to be aware of while testing disc to digital feature functionality. We'll edit this in-place (with...
  6. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. My results from Disc2Digital testing!

    in XboX Insiders
    My results from Disc2Digital testing!: Games not working: Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Project Cars 2, Sonic Frontiers, Transformers Rise of the Dark Spark, Immortals Fenyx Rising, Fallout 4 (wtf why?). Games working: CoD WW2, CoD...
  9. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  10. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...