how to temporarily suspend my xbox live subscription ?

Discus and support how to temporarily suspend my xbox live subscription ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi , I'm from "guadeloupe " ( french island) in caribean , since Maria Hurricane , i have no internet in my house and i can't play online and use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by spyoner971, Oct 14, 2017.

1. spyoner971
    spyoner971 Guest

Hi , I'm from "guadeloupe " ( french island) in caribean , since Maria Hurricane , i have no internet in my house and i can't play online and use the xbox live services ! ( since the 18th of september )

It's really hard to play with cellphone internet connexion . It's about 1 month now , I pay for a service that i can't use for the moment .

so i would like to know how to proceed in order to suspend temporarily my subscription .

I will reactivate it when my internet connexion will come back.

regards ,

HATCHI Lyvio

+590 690 475 463

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

spyoner971, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Dayjw123
    Dayjw123 Guest
    Pausing or suspending gold subscription

Hello, I am planning to subscribe toXbox Live Gold for my Xbox One. I was just wondering if I could pause or suspend the subscription some how as I may have days where I cannot play online.

Dayjw123, Oct 14, 2017
  3. well I got temporally suspended

I got suspend (temporarily) but I never did something wrong

fifabeastjr10, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Please don't post your personal information on a public forum.

You would have to try to contact support to see if there is anything they can do, but there generally is no way to suspend a subscription. Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Oct 14, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Please don't post your personal information on a public forum.

You would have to try to contact support to see if there is anything they can do, but there generally is no way to suspend a subscription. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. II M0Z II Win User

ambassador refered me i need enforced gamertag change

Hi best to pay for the change to save enforcement – if you are enforced you could be temporarily suspended for Xbox live and will have enforcement note on your account.

Worth 800ms points to fix.

support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-gamertag
  7. Brocky Loughlin AKA Win User

Custom Profile Pictures Disabled COVID-19

I didn't know how its temporarily suspended.
  8. Banerr Win User

Account Temporarily Suspended

I have several years with my own but I'm just going to play a year with the live and yesterday for no reason I was suspended, check my email and saw that it was suspended temporarily gives me reason why I temporarily suspended, and review and only I indicates
    the date that I was suspended and the date on which it will restore me but gives me no reason why this suspension. I would like to know why and I did for that suspended me? and if I can remove the suspension at this time?
  9. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live account temporarily suspended

Thema:

1. how to temporarily suspend my xbox live subscription ? - Similar Threads - temporarily suspend live

2. Why does my microsoft account get temporarily suspended when I did nothing wrong? Why can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my microsoft account get temporarily suspended when I did nothing wrong? Why can't...: I tried to unlock my temporarily suspended account. I don't understand why is it suspended in the first place but anyway, I click the button "next" and they ask me to give a phone number (they say...
  3. Suspend game pass temporarily?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspend game pass temporarily?: My Xbox just died, is there a way to suspend game pass subscriptions until a new console is available? 0ce8d662-2551-4b4a-95e3-00928efe4bea
  4. Account temporarily suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account temporarily suspended: So ive had this issue now after my third new account that i created and deleted the others, where 1.make new account, new email new password, new gamertag 2.play games, works fine 3.come back...
  5. Temporarily suspend XBox service on a daily basis

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporarily suspend XBox service on a daily basis: I have kids who simply play games via the Xbox too much. I don't want to entirely cancel the subscription, but i need a way to temporarily suspend the service on a daily basis, let's say based on...
  6. Temporarily suspended from communications twice for the same thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Temporarily suspended from communications twice for the same thing: Hi so i got reported first a couple days ago for some language which i admit deserved a communication ban for two but then now i’ve got temporarly suspended from communication again for the same...
  7. Conta temporariamente suspensa [Mod Translation: Account temporarily suspended]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Conta temporariamente suspensa [Mod Translation: Account temporarily suspended]: Estou sendo suspenso diariamente ja é a 7ª vez que fui suspenso, todas as outras 6 vezes eu desbloqueie através de SMS, queria saber oque devo fazer e porque estou sendo Suspenso diariamente. Isso...
  8. Account being temporarily suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account being temporarily suspended: So my account has been suspended for a couple weeks because someone keept sending junk spams to my email, so i submitted multiple forms and talked to multiple clients about this, May L,Raph DP,...
  9. Konto vorübergehend gesperrt- zweistufige Authentifitzierung (Account temporarily suspended...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Konto vorübergehend gesperrt- zweistufige Authentifitzierung (Account temporarily suspended...: Guten Abend, Vor einigen Wochen hatte ich mir einen Microsoft Account erstellt, auf dem ich mir dann Red dead redemption 2 gekauft habe, für die xbox one. Vor einer Woche habe ich schließlich...
  10. I have been temporarily suspended for months and still haven't got any response....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been temporarily suspended for months and still haven't got any response....: I have been temporarily suspended for months and nobody at Microsoft has responded to me I have already made a ticket like 4-5 times all of those 4-5 times were in a span of 5 months I just want...