how to temporarily suspend my xbox live subscription ?

Discus and support how to temporarily suspend my xbox live subscription ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi , I'm from "guadeloupe " ( french island) in caribean , since Maria Hurricane , i have no internet in my house and i can't play online and use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by spyoner971, Oct 14, 2017.

1. spyoner971
    spyoner971 Guest

Hi , I'm from "guadeloupe " ( french island) in caribean , since Maria Hurricane , i have no internet in my house and i can't play online and use the xbox live services ! ( since the 18th of september )

It's really hard to play with cellphone internet connexion . It's about 1 month now , I pay for a service that i can't use for the moment .

so i would like to know how to proceed in order to suspend temporarily my subscription .

I will reactivate it when my internet connexion will come back.

regards ,

HATCHI Lyvio

+590 690 475 463

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

spyoner971, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Dayjw123
    Dayjw123 Guest
    Pausing or suspending gold subscription

Hello, I am planning to subscribe toXbox Live Gold for my Xbox One. I was just wondering if I could pause or suspend the subscription some how as I may have days where I cannot play online.

Dayjw123, Oct 14, 2017
  3. well I got temporally suspended

I got suspend (temporarily) but I never did something wrong

fifabeastjr10, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Please don't post your personal information on a public forum.

You would have to try to contact support to see if there is anything they can do, but there generally is no way to suspend a subscription. Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Oct 14, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Please don't post your personal information on a public forum.

You would have to try to contact support to see if there is anything they can do, but there generally is no way to suspend a subscription. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. II M0Z II Win User

ambassador refered me i need enforced gamertag change

Hi best to pay for the change to save enforcement – if you are enforced you could be temporarily suspended for Xbox live and will have enforcement note on your account.

Worth 800ms points to fix.

support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-gamertag
  7. Brocky Loughlin AKA Win User

Custom Profile Pictures Disabled COVID-19

I didn't know how its temporarily suspended.
  8. Banerr Win User

Account Temporarily Suspended

I have several years with my own but I'm just going to play a year with the live and yesterday for no reason I was suspended, check my email and saw that it was suspended temporarily gives me reason why I temporarily suspended, and review and only I indicates
    the date that I was suspended and the date on which it will restore me but gives me no reason why this suspension. I would like to know why and I did for that suspended me? and if I can remove the suspension at this time?
  9. Danno McK. Win User

Changing Windows ID

If your account is temporarily suspended, you will be able to change its Live ID after the suspension ends.

If your account is banned (suspended permanently), you will not be able to change its Live ID.
Thema:

1. how to temporarily suspend my xbox live subscription ? - Similar Threads - temporarily suspend live

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  4. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  5. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  6. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  7. Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended for making innocent looking for group posts: A couple of days ago I was playing R6 Siege with 2 of my friends and we decided we wanted to help out lower-level players improve, so I made a total of 3 looking for group posts across a time...
  8. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  9. My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support: I went to redeem some points the other day and I got a pop up saying my account is temporarily suspended. I can't remember anything I've done wrong, and when I go to the Contact Support link...
  10. Microsoft Rewards account temporarily restricted!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards account temporarily restricted!: Your account is restricted at present as your recent activity is indicative of a potential breach of the Microsoft Rewards terms of service.  We strongly urge you to use search in good faith, and...