How to tell Original vs Factory Refurbished Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller ?

Discus and support How to tell Original vs Factory Refurbished Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just bought a few Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers. Green box. How can I make sure that these are original and not factory refurbished ? Barcode... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ultra Aeon, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Ultra Aeon
    Ultra Aeon Guest

How to tell Original vs Factory Refurbished Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller ?

Just bought a few Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers. Green box. How can I make sure that these are original and not factory refurbished ? Barcode ? Different product code ?

:)

Ultra Aeon, Feb 1, 2014
  2. adapter wireless controller of the Xbox 360 to PC

Hi, I would like to purchase the original microsoft wireless adapter to connect the controller of the Xbox 360 to PC. I do not find on the store. you could tell me where to buy it?

AttachedPlum193, Feb 1, 2014
  3. CaseIowa9
    CaseIowa9 Guest
    Controller JR9-00002 original or fake

hi

Tell me in the controller serial number can be determined
    I bought original or fake?

serial numbers:

SN 02880575796944 EC XBOX 360 WIRELESS CONTROLLER FOR WINDOWS

SN 8429400012325 EC RECEIVER XBOX 360

CaseIowa9, Feb 1, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

There is no way to tell if they are original or refurbished. You should ask the seller if they know.

onyxishere, Feb 1, 2014
  5. Factory refurbished is still rather "new." They clean the external case and replace the internal components.

VisageOfAnAngel, Feb 1, 2014
  6. Ultra Aeon
    Ultra Aeon Guest
    Apparently where I'm located, refurbished means used internal components inside a brand new external case. The problem is I'm paying for new not refurbished.

Ultra Aeon, Feb 2, 2014
  7. Ultra Aeon
    Ultra Aeon Guest
    The seller said these are new.

That's the thing, the seller is just a store employee, he may not know if it's new or refurbished. Or maybe he knew and lied to me to make a quick sale.

Either way, I can't independently verify myself.

If there is no way to tell them apart how would a seller know what he is selling ? He could be deceived by their supplier. I know a few stores here that sells both refurbished and new controllers. If someone accidentally mixed their stock items then the
    seller wouldn't be able to tell them apart.

Ultra Aeon, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Ultra Aeon Win User

The seller said these are new.

That's the thing, the seller is just a store employee, he may not know if it's new or refurbished. Or maybe he knew and lied to me to make a quick sale.

Either way, I can't independently verify myself.

If there is no way to tell them apart how would a seller know what he is selling ? He could be deceived by their supplier. I know a few stores here that sells both refurbished and new controllers. If someone accidentally mixed their stock items then the
    seller wouldn't be able to tell them apart.
  9. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Factory refurbished is still rather "new." They clean the external case and replace the internal components.
  10. Ultra Aeon Win User

Apparently where I'm located, refurbished means used internal components inside a brand new external case. The problem is I'm paying for new not refurbished.
  11. onyxishere Win User

There is no way to tell if they are original or refurbished. You should ask the seller if they know.
  12. An Xbox Dude Win User

Is there any cheap Arcades out there?

Thema:

1. How to tell Original vs Factory Refurbished Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller ? - Similar Threads - tell Original Factory

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  4. Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Can you tell me what is the reason.: Gamepad xbox series s/x when connected via xbox adapter is displayed as xbox one compatible wirelless device, but in the device manager as a hid device. How to solve this problem? I have updated...
  5. Stream my xbox ganeplay to tiktok tell me how to do this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Stream my xbox ganeplay to tiktok tell me how to do this: Hey id love to know how i can strewm my xbox gameplay to tiktok i need more information 94498671-c888-4e8e-924a-988c57559cbb
  6. My xbox and tv keep shutting of and can't tell if it's a problem with the xbox and power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox and tv keep shutting of and can't tell if it's a problem with the xbox and power...: I've been having this problem where my xbox along with my TV keeps shutting off on me. It usually happens whenever I click into a game. I've tried plugging the xbox and hdmi into multiple outlets...
  7. Can someone tell me what this icon means?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone tell me what this icon means?: [img] I’m wondering what this means 31338fa0-3a75-45f1-b015-f8feefd03834
  8. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  9. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  10. Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...: [img] https://share.icloud.com/photos/025Ql6uMleG95OAFKojnIyokA 57980606-d88a-4614-bcae-2a91e3c92e09