How to switch use a different Xbox profile in my Microsoft account

Discus and support How to switch use a different Xbox profile in my Microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i was signing into the app and it forced me to create a xbox profile and now its permanently stuck on the microsoft account i created, how do i use a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TommyLuczywo, Apr 29, 2022.

1. TommyLuczywo
    TommyLuczywo Guest

i was signing into the app and it forced me to create a xbox profile and now its permanently stuck on the microsoft account i created, how do i use a different xbox profile i already created

:)

TommyLuczywo, Apr 29, 2022
  2. IngameInstincts Win User

How to change my Xbox Live account email?

3. WPAK Win User

Need to disassociate Gamertag from my Mircorsoft account

4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, TommyLuczywo. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and Microsoft Xbox expert user.

It can't be done, my friend. Your Xbox profile/account is linked to your Microsoft Account. You can't change it.
  5. HellfireXD Win User

Migrating XBox Live gamer account to a new email

6. maxen Win User

Help please

Thema:

1. How to switch use a different Xbox profile in my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - switch different profile

2. my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched...: my xbox seems to input the right direction no matter what i do, ive even switched controllers and the problem persists so i doubt its a controlelr problem 8dad8d13-6706-4fc1-8013-6e473cc000be
  3. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  4. Do i only get 1 switch back at a time¿

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do i only get 1 switch back at a time¿: I was waiting patiently for my home switches to come back but I only ended up getting 1 back, does it work like when you use the individual switch it takes a year for that 1 to come back?...
  5. What will happen when I switch the primary email on a Xbox account to a different one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What will happen when I switch the primary email on a Xbox account to a different one?: I got my Xbox when I was pretty young so I had to use my parents email in order to have a Xbox and now I'm just tired of needing to log in on their email or have to contact them in order to get...
  6. I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...: My Xbox main account was made with someone else's Microsoft email, and unfortunately he's not around anymore and i have been meaning to change the accounts email but i cant get the verification...
  7. I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know if there is a way to switch my Xbox/Microsoft accounts Email to a different...: My Xbox main account was made with someone else's Microsoft email, and unfortunately he's not around anymore and i have been meaning to change the accounts email but i cant get the verification...
  8. Xbox Gamepass will not let me install to different drives. Auto switches back to C drive....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass will not let me install to different drives. Auto switches back to C drive....: Screenshot of error message [img] GIF of default location changing automatically [img] Video showing error I have never had an issue with this until a few months ago. I have tried...
  9. How do I switch data from one game to a different profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I switch data from one game to a different profile: I have a account I wanna switch my data from that account to my new account edac5ecb-58c4-48f4-8db4-6aa8858b82f0
  10. I was curious if I could switch a Xbox account to a different Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was curious if I could switch a Xbox account to a different Microsoft account: Hello, I have a family member that plays Xbox but his Xbox is on my Microsoft account and now he's old enough to have his own Microsoft account. can we switch just his Xbox account to his new...