How to switch Gaming Account?(GamePass PC)

Discus and support How to switch Gaming Account?(GamePass PC) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So me and my brother share Game Pass on my PC. We would always be able to switch between our accounts when starting a game, but recently Xbox has been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MacCheese, Aug 7, 2020.

1. MacCheese
    MacCheese Guest

So me and my brother share Game Pass on my PC. We would always be able to switch between our accounts when starting a game, but recently Xbox has been automatically signing into my brother's Account and wont let me switch to mine. His account has the subscription
    btw. Can anyone help me find a solution?

:)

MacCheese, Aug 7, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Game sharing on PC

You can't share on pc like how you can on consoles

.there is a difference

On console anyone can use the gameshare to download the game but on pc they can't.

You have.to be signed into the xbox account wjth the profile that owns gamepass or the game and download it then switch back to your profile for achievements etc
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Gamepass for pc subscription switching accounts.

Hello there!

In order to fix issue, you will need to sign in to the Xbox app with the account you have the subscription set up on, which you are using on the Microsoft store. There is not an option to transfer the subscription unfortunately.

You can also just cancel the subscription from that account and then purchase it on the one you want it to be on.

Please check this link for information on how you can cancel and refund your subscription Xbox Support.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

I paid for Xbox game pass for the pc but didn't get it.

download the xbox app and sign in with your account that has gamepass pc, then download the games from gamepass pc.
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

Gamepass

Hello there!

It depends on which game pass you have on your account, is it the game pass ultimate, game pass for console, or the game pass for PC?

If you have the gamepass ultimate, then you do not need to buy anything, you can just sign in with your account and everything will work fine; since the GPU includes Xbox live gold, gamepass for PC, and gamepass for console.

If you have Gamepass for console, then you will need gamepass for PC so that you can install PC games for free.
  6. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

Did you sign up to Xbox GamePass for PC or for Console? If you signed up for Xbox GamePass for Console , some games, specifically play anywhere games are still playable on PC. You need to sign up for either GamePass on PC or GamePass Ultimate to access
    the full catalog of PC games. More information on how to sign-up can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-pc-faq
Thema:

1. How to switch Gaming Account?(GamePass PC) - Similar Threads - switch Gaming Account

2. How do I log into my Microsoft account on game bar if clicking switch accounts does nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log into my Microsoft account on game bar if clicking switch accounts does nothing: I go through the usual things you have to do to switch accounts but then then I get to the switch accounts page i click on the button to switch and nothing happens, if I click it very quickly I...
  3. I cant switch accounts on Xbox Console. And I can't sign out of Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant switch accounts on Xbox Console. And I can't sign out of Xbox Game Bar: It keeps auto signing me into my old account, I can sign out on the Xbox Console App and the Xbox app, but i can't seem to sign out of the game bar, i press sign out and it just kicks me out to...
  4. Why did all my game share switches disappear, if I only have 3 people on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did all my game share switches disappear, if I only have 3 people on my account?: I only have 3 people who have my account and somehow they got kicked out of the game share and can’t use my games no more without signing into my account. 85661e4e-1010-4283-9e23-6b791b1536c1
  5. if I make a new Microsoft account then switch that Microsoft account will I keep my games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if I make a new Microsoft account then switch that Microsoft account will I keep my games...: if I make a new Microsoft account then switch that Microsoft account will I keep my games or not b76dbe55-5b64-4e3f-83f8-0eaf8e2e9a27
  6. Can I switch or gift an already purchased game to another account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I switch or gift an already purchased game to another account?: Recently, I have brought Call of Duty modern warfare vault edition, however I purchased it on the wrong account (on the same xbox 1 series s). Is there any way I can put the game on my other...
  7. Can't install or update any game - error 0x80070005 (folder permission/account switch bug)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install or update any game - error 0x80070005 (folder permission/account switch bug): So, I have this problem for the last 6 months or so, but finally I was somewhat able to track down what causes it. I had 2 separate problems on my Windows 10 machine: 1 - My disk would generate...
  8. xbox game pass switch account

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass switch account: Hello The problem i found is that i can't switch xbox game pass accounts. When i open the app i am already logged in. If i log out and log in again it will log me in directly without that pop up...
  9. Unable to Switch Account on Xbox game pass app, console companion and forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Switch Account on Xbox game pass app, console companion and forza horizon 4: Everytime I open, xbox game pass app, console companion or forza it signs me into the wrong account and if I log out and log back in the switch account button appears but when I click it, nothing...
  10. Is there any way to get your switch account into Windows 10 without needing to buy the game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there any way to get your switch account into Windows 10 without needing to buy the game...: So I have the switch version of Minecraft, I have signed with my microsoft account. I wondered of when the game stopped updating for switch if i could continue playing Minecraft in another device...