How to submit for an extra gameshare pass

Discus and support How to submit for an extra gameshare pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My little cousin kept on switching his Game shares from my account to one of his brothers and now I have no game share passes left and I want one as me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gavin Cotterill, Apr 26, 2023.

1. How to submit for an extra gameshare pass

My little cousin kept on switching his Game shares from my account to one of his brothers and now I have no game share passes left and I want one as me and my friend have both planned to game share with each other and I do not want to miss out on this opportunity because of my little cousin

:)

Gavin Cotterill, Apr 26, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

You can still access your content yourself if you sign in online

And this is why you don't hand your account details to anyone period
  3. Smwutches Win User

You can't. You should also only set your own console as your Home.
  4. GreyStormGaming Win User

Game Share

I'm sure following the steps mentioned by Felixx will solve your issue. However, if you have any ideas on how to make gamesharing better and more accessible, please make sure to submit it on xboxideas.uservoice.com
  5. BlondeBarbie87 Win User

Game Sharing

hi have you sat the other xbox you are gamesharing with as your home xbox? we have gamesharing as well and we have been able to download if its sat as main xbox we are sharing with so my answer to your question is yes but there may possibly need to be
    any extra download as well if there is extras with the game
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

How do I set up gold to work across two consoles in same household

Thema:

1. How to submit for an extra gameshare pass - Similar Threads - submit extra gameshare

2. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  3. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  4. Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to submit repair/replace request for Xbox S controller, please help!: My Xbox controller has really bad left stick drift, after trying all the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail, it was suggested to request a replacement controller. I tried to submit this...
  5. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  6. Is there any way to submit a ban appeal with Microsoft for a blizzard game when I was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to submit a ban appeal with Microsoft for a blizzard game when I was...: On September 26th, 2023 I was wrongfully banned on a blizzard game called "Overwatch". This was my favorite game to play when I was going through my teen years. I was originally a Xbox player from...
  7. Where can I submit my Fight Stick design for Xbox or an Xbox 3rd Party to use

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I submit my Fight Stick design for Xbox or an Xbox 3rd Party to use: Hello I have decided ambidextrous fight stick. When I submitted it to Hori USA, I got the most unusual reaction which was that it was a brilliant design and would sell very well in America but...
  8. Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply": Submitting first finished game to id@xbox. The application is filled out 100%, my accound is signed into corectly and all prerequisites to apply filled out and confirmed in account. I go to press...
  9. why can i only submit one case review?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i only submit one case review?: ive been permanently banned and wasn't given any reason as to why, i was having a private discussion with my friend and then i got kicked out of my account and was told ive been permanently...
  10. How can I email xbox support or submit a support ticket?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I email xbox support or submit a support ticket?: I want to send an email to xbox support or submit a support ticket I know you have live chat but I don't need that. Thanks. 6cfb7475-5a0e-4a21-8622-952c68313171