How to stream using Xbox game bar

Discus and support How to stream using Xbox game bar in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Split from this thread. How to stream with the Game Bar? 44ac1321-6c63-4305-979e-6beb1ac08fe0 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Zasta 360GameTV, Feb 25, 2023.

1. How to stream using Xbox game bar

How to stream with the Game Bar?

:)

Zasta 360GameTV, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

you can record but you cannot stream, to stream you need obs, twitch studio or other software.
  3. Zasta 360GameTV Win User

But the guy says it works or does he mean something completely different again? ....
  4. AArdvark_76 Win User

taking screen captures on xbox one while streaming using xbox companion app

Captures work fine when not streaming. The problem is down to how the game bar and xbox console companion app work together . The game bar doesn't know what game I am streaming
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

issue streaming games with OBS using XBox (beta) app

Hello JMan42028,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your games are crashing when you are attempting to use OBS to stream games. OBS is a third party streaming service that is used by companies like Twitch. This program
    is not supported with Xbox games on Windows 10. The Xbox streaming service is Mixer. In the past, users could broadcast their gameplay by using the Xbox Game Bar. However, Mixer
    broadcasting
    is no longer available on Xbox Game Bar as of October 2019. We hope this information helps.
  6. Wilfred Mac Win User

Xobx 360 controller doesn't work with Xbox App when live streaming an Xbox One X

Hi,

Incorrect configuration settings is one of the possible reasons why your controller is not working when you do a live streaming on your Xbox app on Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the steps provided on the link
    below:

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

For additional troubleshooting steps, you may also try disabling the game bar. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns Off.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back.
Thema:

1. How to stream using Xbox game bar - Similar Threads - stream using game

2. Xbox wireless headset cutting out when using streaming video on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset cutting out when using streaming video on xbox one: My headset is cutting in and out (clipping) only when using streaming apps like YouTube, Netflix of Hulu. I've downloaded updates for the headset and reset them as well. This only happens on video...
  3. pls add the feature to directly stream to youtube from xbox it would be so useful

in XBoX on Windows
    pls add the feature to directly stream to youtube from xbox it would be so useful: if you would add this it would make it so much easier to stream to youtube. By doing this you would get more xbox gamers live streaming hence getting you free advertisement....
  4. Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't stream on Discord when using Xbox remote play: Last night I was trying to stream a game to my friends while using the remote play feature on my PC, however despite doing everything as recommended by Microsoft, the stream would simply not start...
  5. im linking my xbox with my twitch so i can stream bit when i use the qr code its limking...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    im linking my xbox with my twitch so i can stream bit when i use the qr code its limking...: im linking my xbox with my twitch so i can stream bit when i use the qr code its limking the reputs the qr and tells me to link it what' do i do 6a252dbd-93d1-4552-be3a-83a82200d7eb
  6. Playing xbox, streaming to PC, using remote play and controller giving double input.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing xbox, streaming to PC, using remote play and controller giving double input.: I can play my Xbox just fine with my wireless elite controller, and I can play numerous games. I recently purchased a streaming PC that has windows 11. Ive set up remote play, and tried trouble...
  7. Horizonal line going down middle of screen while stream/remote-in console Xbox on pc using...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizonal line going down middle of screen while stream/remote-in console Xbox on pc using...: Hi, While playing with cloud services or remoting in to my console I get a horizontal line appearing every few seconds. See video here: Recording 2023-11-18 090809.mp4 I have made sure all...
  8. I want to start streaming but I want to use an actual camera instead of a webcam, how would...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to start streaming but I want to use an actual camera instead of a webcam, how would...: I want to start streaming but I want to use an actual camera instead of a webcam, how would I go about that to hook the camera up to my Xbox? 78739a90-a828-476b-80f4-cbed23175d58
  9. Stream game from console while not restricting use from others?

in XboX Insiders
    Stream game from console while not restricting use from others?: Hi I was wondering if I could stream my games like I do with the x project while someone else can use my xbox to do things like watch netflix. The main reason I'm using the app is so I can game...
  10. Can you use a keyboard and mouse with xbox game stream?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you use a keyboard and mouse with xbox game stream?: Can you use your keyboard and mouse with xbox game stream? I know in the past when casting your xbox one to your windows 10 PC you had to use a controller but I'm just wondering if that has...