How to stop spam emails on AOL?

Discus and support How to stop spam emails on AOL? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; AOL Mail is the best email service that has excellent features and security tools. You might get stuck due to spam emails which you received with AOL.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by aanataylor618, May 30, 2020.

1. aanataylor618
    aanataylor618 New Member

AOL Mail is the best email service that has excellent features and security tools. You might get stuck due to spam emails which you received with AOL. To stop spam emails on AOL and for that, click on “Settings” and after that, “Spam Controls” and click on “Edit Spam Controls” to launch AOL Desktop 10.1’s mail controls. Click on the circle next to “Block mail from addresses I specify”. After that, enter the email addresses of the businesses or individuals whish you want to block into the text box. Call on AOL Helpline Number to get connected with the technicians for instant help regarding the resolution.

aanataylor618, May 30, 2020
  2. Da Wife Said No Win User

problem

If you have a spam folder on your AOL email, check to see if it was delivered there. Sometimes my emails from microsoft get delivered to my spam folder. But, I don't use AOL so I don't know about their setup.
  3. krackerfrank Win User

accidentally deleted email with code for r2d2

Depending on your email account aol,hotmail etc. try contacting their customer support to see about retrieving it. If you have aol, on the left side it will show trash right under spam. It could be there.

Hope that helps.
  4. PsykoMrSnugglez Win User

get up on your game guys this isnt cool

stop freaking spamming it all this goes to my *** email ive reposted this damn thing in the liev rewards sectiob but alas you guys dont have a *** delete topic button for us so how the hell do i get your stupid @@@ to quit spamming my email ?
  5. Chris123WW Win User

Trying to change my Windows Live ID Email problems?

i just want to transfer my email to one of my active emails rather than and old one and it wont let me. i have entered all the correct info. they have both been AOL emails. does it not work with AOL?
  6. Spiderfrost19 Win User

Messed up account

My dad's having a similar problem with messed up Xbox Live accounts and his Microsoft account.

They literally have his email wrong. They have it down as hotmail with it is an aol email. I got no clue how to fix this, and he has no clue how to fix this and microsoft/xbox is not very helpful in this entire charade.

Dad had two security email one was hotmail, the other aol and now we done know whats going on because all his saved data for a game is gone.
Thema:

1. How to stop spam emails on AOL? - Similar Threads - stop spam emails

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop my controller from doing double inputs?: My controller randomly started to performing double or triple inputs on all of my buttons. The right stick also slowly drifts upwards everytime I load into a game, but when I move the right stick...
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Randomly Stopped Working: Randomly, a few months ago, my XBOX app–which has been working just fine up until now, suddenly decided to stop working. When I open up the app, all I see is the breathing XBOX logo and text, on...
  6. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  7. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  8. Can you please stop spam emailing me. I get 50 emails a day from you guys

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you please stop spam emailing me. I get 50 emails a day from you guys: I’m getting a lot of spam emails from Microsoft everyday. Please remove my email or stop spamming me. 4489a8d5-cbe7-434a-9159-4955ace6b3d9
  9. Single use code spam is annoying and I want to stop it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Single use code spam is annoying and I want to stop it.: I am getting as many as 10 emails a day from "Microsoft account team <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>" with single use codes to sign in ever since I was forced...
  10. Stop Neverwinter Admin Spam!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop Neverwinter Admin Spam!: Like on PC, the game is sullied by the tyrannical lockbox spam popping up every two seconds. It breaks immersion and is beyond annoying, it's practically subliminal advertising! "BUY OUR ZEN"...