How to stop it saying im playing a game that im not

Discus and support How to stop it saying im playing a game that im not in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Its saying im playing a game that im not and i tried everything. i tried restarting my whole console and deleting the app and its still saying im... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Catherine Halligan, May 28, 2023.

1. How to stop it saying im playing a game that im not

Its saying im playing a game that im not and i tried everything. i tried restarting my whole console and deleting the app and its still saying im playing it.

:)

Catherine Halligan, May 28, 2023
  2. Catherine Halligan Win User

Hi. The game that it’s saying I’m playing is The Walking Dead (360 game) and its saying on the xbox app I’m playing it when I’m on other apps and have deleted the game.

[​IMG]
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Catherine!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, may I know which game are we referring here to?

Also, I just want to confirm, are you having a screen freeze while playing a game on your console, is that correct?
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

There could be a delay in sync in Xbox app. Try to sign out to your Xbox app then update your Xbox and gaming services apps, here's how:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.

Select Library.

Under Updates & Downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

Once it's done, re-sign in your account and check to see if it works.
  5. iTripify Win User

I keep getting disconnected

Yeah, im getting the same error message as you.. i have no ideo how to stop it :/ im also looking for help. And Fitzer, im not getting that notification when i play other games so,, idk
  6. Mister Beep Win User

it says Im connected to internet but it says Im not...

Hey SableJoker x,

Since this is an older thread, it is best that you post a new thread detailing the issue you're experiencing. That way the community here can provide support tailored to you! Thanks! :)
Thema:

1. How to stop it saying im playing a game that im not - Similar Threads - stop saying playing

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?: i’ve been trying to install fortnite for the past few days looking up all sorts of ways to fix the problem but nothing seems to work. ive tried probably every method that i could find on youtube...
  4. How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly: Hello, I’m am a Xbox player and I’m having trouble with this message I’m getting, when ever I try to click my profile or click the Xbox logo, It’s showing me “ Try launching again shortly, If...
  5. My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then...: My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then it’ll go back to open tray. I have tried numerous different discs. bddf303c-080c-427b-936c-bff465775784
  6. Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.: How do I fix a game that just says installation stopped every time I try and download it. b8aa3724-e6f7-45f1-8f30-d4a42379b4ae
  7. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  8. My games do not download they don’t even start and they say installation stopped, these...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games do not download they don’t even start and they say installation stopped, these...: So I got a new Xbox series s for Christmas and 1 out of the 5 games I have tried to transfer from my Xbox one to my new one and now the other 4 won’t even start downloading...
  9. my xbox account keeps saying i’m offline when i’m not. this is stopping me from playing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox account keeps saying i’m offline when i’m not. this is stopping me from playing...: i’ve done all i can do like restart the xbox, unplug the hdmi, waited before turning it back on and i don’t know what to do. it’s stopping me from doing everything i want to do and i can’t find a...
  10. Xbox live saying I’m playing a game all day non stop even when my Xbox is off (xbox series s)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live saying I’m playing a game all day non stop even when my Xbox is off (xbox series s): I have cleared the cache restarted my Xbox and I don’t know why it’s doing it acb3cc92-80f6-4715-8668-7e55cf44de5b