How to stop getting the game pass version of call of duty modern warfare 2?

Discus and support How to stop getting the game pass version of call of duty modern warfare 2? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So basically I bought mw2 on disk and every time I try to download it it gives me the game pass version (because the disk edition this year isn’t like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zak Cheyne, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Zak Cheyne
    Zak Cheyne Guest

So basically I bought mw2 on disk and every time I try to download it it gives me the game pass version (because the disk edition this year isn’t like a regular disk no, it instead makes you download 90% of the game digitally) and because of this it thinks that I don’t own the full game so it says buy the game in store and doesn’t give me the discount on vault edition anything I can do?

:)

Zak Cheyne, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Marwood II 87 Win User

"Call of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players,” says Tripwire Interactive"

• Call of Duty (was ok, good start to the series)
    • Call of Duty 2 (made online gaming what it is today
    • Call of Duty 3 (fun at the time)
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (best of the series)
    • Call of Duty: World at War (wasn't nowhere near as good as CoD4)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (huge disappointment)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops (rubbish, ok getting bored now)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (worst in the series)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (ok)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 (please no)
  3. Dexter010 Win User

what games should i get for xbox 360??

Crysis 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Battlefield 3
  4. mellis0 Win User

Can't install multiplayer pack 1 for COD MW 2019

Hi @anbuj001

You get the "Oops.not sure what happened here. Please try again later." when you try and install the multiplayer pack from within the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 game. This is the error I was getting. If you close the window you will see the dreaded PILUM error code!

So as per my post, you need to navigate to the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 game in the Xbox game store, choose the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Digital S..." edition and then scroll down to the "In This Bundle" portion.

Then choose the multiplayer pack for Call of Duty Modern Warfare and install that.

The reason for the error is because Call of Duty Warzone versions have been updated, but the Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 game multiplayer included version link has not, hence the error you get.

Hopefully this helps you resolve this issue!
  5. HotCakeX Win User

Call of duty modern warfare

6. Francia J. Win User

Why is it whenever I put my Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen disc into my Xbox it doesn’t even start to install or even show up in the Queue? (I just bought the game.)

Thank you so much for that and do you have the Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0, installed? If yes, can you please check if you can install the packs for Call of Duty Modern Warfare II from there?

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 4

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 5

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 6
Thema:

1. How to stop getting the game pass version of call of duty modern warfare 2? - Similar Threads - stop getting game

2. How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc: Getting this error when trying to install game pass games and only game pass games on my computer. I have tried rebooting and resetting caches. This error happens on both microsoft store and xbox...
  3. How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly: Hello, I’m am a Xbox player and I’m having trouble with this message I’m getting, when ever I try to click my profile or click the Xbox logo, It’s showing me “ Try launching again shortly, If...
  4. how to i get Xbox gamebar to stop opening with my controller

in XBoX on Windows
    how to i get Xbox gamebar to stop opening with my controller: I've tried literally everything, every setting related to gamebar I've unchecked/ checked. and still without fail it continues to open with my xbox button. I'm trying to use steam big picture mode...
  5. How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...: I've answered this every way possible and I still get the message every single time I turn on my Xbox. Please make it stop! [img] *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*...
  6. It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    It keeps stopping when it gets to the ready to play spot and I'm talking about gta 5: Like fix it to where I can play 679882fd-2ae7-43cf-a0e2-13e7fd854d55
  7. How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...: I've answered this every way possible and I still get the message every single time I turn on my Xbox. Please make it stop! [img] a3c7bdb7-cc8d-4c64-869f-6ea01eb9e3ca
  8. My PC Game Pass Games get stuck Signing in forever and never stop loading (Persona 5 , TABS)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PC Game Pass Games get stuck Signing in forever and never stop loading (Persona 5 , TABS): I bought PC game pass a few days ago and was super excited to play persona 5 but after I downloaded the game and ran it for the first time it opened a window and in the bottom right just said...
  9. If I stop game sharing now can I still get banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I stop game sharing now can I still get banned?: Me and my friend are game sharing and a while back I found out I can get banned for it. I was wondering if we remove our account and games we were sharing from each others xbox can we still get...
  10. MS how it is this hard to get it right, stop forcing Xbox insider updates mid game!

in XboX Insiders
    MS how it is this hard to get it right, stop forcing Xbox insider updates mid game!: This has now happened twice to me in a month, middle of a game and just just get booted to an update screen that forces me to update, or sets me offline, either way booting me out of my online...