How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc

Discus and support How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Getting this error when trying to install game pass games and only game pass games on my computer. I have tried rebooting and resetting caches. This... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by sam davey, Feb 12, 2024.

1. sam davey
    sam davey Guest

Getting this error when trying to install game pass games and only game pass games on my computer. I have tried rebooting and resetting caches. This error happens on both microsoft store and xbox app.

:)

sam davey, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Zeromuk Win User

Error 0x801901f7

Getting the same error a lot in PC Game Pass when I tried to play Persona 5 Royal. Uninstalled the game and re downloaded the game but now not even that is working. When I hit the Install button it tried to install and download but then it stops just as quickly as I pressed install. I should note I had the game pre installed when the game first popped up as coming soon so I would be able to play it sooner. I noticed the first time an error happened was downloading the update for the game before all this happened and it failed to download it.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Cant install gamepass

Hello TannedBatman,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information. Are you attempting to install

the Xbox Game Pass for PC App
    on a Windows 10 computer? What is the error message or error code that appears when the installation fails? We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . Be sure to let us know the results TannedBatman!
  4. Sp33d103 Win User

Application Fails after Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

Just did 2 Clean installs of Windows 10 1909.

The first install i did all windows updates/Driver updates then installed xbox pc beta game pass then installed 2 games and then attempted to install dragon center from MSI. it installed and then failed to run with the same errors i was getting before.

The second install i installed driver updates and then installed Dragon Center. Configured the system with Dragon Center. Then installed all windows updates, Xbox pc beta game pass and then installed a game and played. Dragon center still worked after playing
    the game. once i restarted the computer dragon center was broken with the same errors as before. Something is breaking the program in the xbox pc game pass install.
  5. Sharppeak08540 Win User

error code 0xa3ea0066

This error code occurs when trying to install EA games on the PC Xbox Game Pass, I am currently attempting to install Starwars Battlefront 2, but it just says "preparing for install" I was wondering if there was a fix for this?
  6. aloi6 Win User

Cant installXBOX Game Pass for PC error code 0x800706BE

I have already purchased xbox game pass for pc, I got this error message when i try to Install the app.
Thema:

1. How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc - Similar Threads - stop getting error

2. How do I stop receiving notifications for getting online when I blocked them?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop receiving notifications for getting online when I blocked them?: I have removed someone as a friend and I still get notifications that they're getting online. Thinking this was weird because I only should get notifications about people that are favorited, but...
  3. Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...: I have already followed the steps listed in old forums for this same issue. Can someone give me a better answer than "try turning it off and on again" or "try deleting your Xbox to factory...
  4. How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get the error code 0x80072EFD to stop and let me sign into xbox live: Get this error code anytime trying to load a multiplayer xbox gamepass game PLEASE HELP IVE FOLLOWED EVERY TUTORIAL LOKED THROUGH MULTIPLE FORIUMS NOTHINMG FIXES IT I NEED A MIRICAL OR SOME SOUND...
  5. Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...: I was playing rainbow six siege and a person by the username [mod removed] got into an argument with me he then says "enjoy the ban ;)" and then blocks me and deletes the message. 10 seconds later...
  6. How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly: Hello, I’m am a Xbox player and I’m having trouble with this message I’m getting, when ever I try to click my profile or click the Xbox logo, It’s showing me “ Try launching again shortly, If...
  7. how to i get Xbox gamebar to stop opening with my controller

in XBoX on Windows
    how to i get Xbox gamebar to stop opening with my controller: I've tried literally everything, every setting related to gamebar I've unchecked/ checked. and still without fail it continues to open with my xbox button. I'm trying to use steam big picture mode...
  8. How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...: I've answered this every way possible and I still get the message every single time I turn on my Xbox. Please make it stop! [img] *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*...
  9. Starfield download always stops at 45.6 gb and get error code 0x87e00005,whats going on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield download always stops at 45.6 gb and get error code 0x87e00005,whats going on?: I have been attempting to download starfield for the past week on PC Game Pass and every time it stops working at 45.6GB of 117GB and drops to 0 B/s with error code 0x87e00005. I have tried "reset...
  10. I still get the installation stopped and the error code 0x87e00005 for a digital download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still get the installation stopped and the error code 0x87e00005 for a digital download...: I have tried multiple hard resets along with switching networks, changing my DNS to a different server, and clearing the queue. I don't think it is a network issue because my download speed is...