How to stop error notifications on an Xbox 360 Mega Man 10 endless attack mode

Discus and support How to stop error notifications on an Xbox 360 Mega Man 10 endless attack mode in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I try and play the endless attack mode in Mega Man 10, Every screen I get passed I get multiple annoying "error, not uploaded to leader board"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mikepotten, Nov 30, 2022.

1. mikepotten
    mikepotten Guest

When I try and play the endless attack mode in Mega Man 10, Every screen I get passed I get multiple annoying "error, not uploaded to leader board" message that covers the whole screen. It makes the mode basically unplayable. I have already tried disabling notifications via the xbox 360 menu and it hasn't worked.

:)

mikepotten, Nov 30, 2022
  2. mikepotten Win User

Thank you for fixing my issue so quickly, I hope you have a nice day.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Mikepotten

Exists the possibility that the servers for this game are not working anymore.
    In order to get the proper information the best option is reach the game developer and double check this with them
    https://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/inquiry.html

In case you need to know when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft or the game developer please check this article
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

May I know if you tried playing the game disconnecting the console from the internet?

Just to see if maybe in that way the pop-up notifications doesn’t appear
  5. mikepotten Win User

I do know that the game servers are down as the game is 12 years old now, but I would still like to play the endless attack mode without having the pop-up notifications.
  6. PhoenixDown316 Win User

Whats a solid 800 point game?

How about Mega Man 9 or 10?
Thema:

1. How to stop error notifications on an Xbox 360 Mega Man 10 endless attack mode - Similar Threads - stop error notifications

2. How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to stop getting error 8x80190193 when installing game pass games on pc: Getting this error when trying to install game pass games and only game pass games on my computer. I have tried rebooting and resetting caches. This error happens on both microsoft store and xbox...
  3. game keeps stopping and having an error when i download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game keeps stopping and having an error when i download: so im trying to download hell let loose on xbox pc but every time i try to it stops and has an error at 50 to 60 percent ive tried reinstalling it multipole times and no luck also other games will...
  4. Installation stopped Error when updating Fortnite 16.11.23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped Error when updating Fortnite 16.11.23: When trying to update Fortnite today, I receive a notification every few seconds that the installation has stopped. The update does not get past 0% I have tried literally everything on 10 support...
  5. Installation stop error how do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stop error how do I fix it: Every game I download it tell me installation stop n ask me restart the Xbox but it still says the same thing 8c1b21e1-284c-48cc-ab89-2dfa48a58825
  6. "Installation stopped" (error code 0x801901a0) when trying to install my first game on a...

in XboX Insiders
    "Installation stopped" (error code 0x801901a0) when trying to install my first game on a...: I got the same error when updating it fresh out of the box and ended up having to do an offline update. This is my first Xbox, fell in love playing the Splinter Cells with my roommate back in high...
  7. "Installation Stopped" error never goes away??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Installation Stopped" error never goes away??: My Xbox has had an installation problem for some time, and it wasn't much at first. Would stop once or twice each download, but would finish it in a reasonable amount of time. However, now when...
  8. Starfield download always stops at 45.6 gb and get error code 0x87e00005,whats going on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield download always stops at 45.6 gb and get error code 0x87e00005,whats going on?: I have been attempting to download starfield for the past week on PC Game Pass and every time it stops working at 45.6GB of 117GB and drops to 0 B/s with error code 0x87e00005. I have tried "reset...
  9. Help with installation stopped error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with installation stopped error: I tried reinstalling gta 5 but it keeps getting stuck on 52.4% and then saying installation stopped. I tried some of the steps i found online about clearing local saved game data and i even reset...
  10. Starfield is crashing when I go to new game - no error on message just stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is crashing when I go to new game - no error on message just stops: On starting Starfield it asks me to start a new game then plays a little music and after 30 seconds just stops working f59d95e4-b1bb-43c1-9735-4e6bf378c725