How to sort minecraft multiplayer settings issue?

Discus and support How to sort minecraft multiplayer settings issue? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i've gone to play minecraft for the first time in 2 years after my account got hacked by a korean a couple of years ago too. After changing both the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ruben May, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Ruben May
    Ruben May Guest

So i've gone to play minecraft for the first time in 2 years after my account got hacked by a korean a couple of years ago too. After changing both the password and the associated email and managing to ublock my account, it will not let me connect to any online servers. It has told me to check my account settings and send me to a specific website, of which i have followed all the instructions to, yet still no luck, so wondering if anyone on here has ever had a similar issue and how did they sort it?

Many thanks for reading,

Ruben

:)

Ruben May, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Ruben

If you're an adult you should be able to see the "remove from the group" option once you click on the three little vertical dots next to "You"

If that's not the case you need to do this:

When you're not able to change your privacy settings the option left is join to a family group and ask to the family organizer / adult account to change the settings for you

https://account.microsoft.com/family/home

**If you're an adult you can ask to the family organizer to invite you as a family organizer as well, not member
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Ruben, yes. You’re in the right place
    In that case you may need to follow my second advise posted above
  4. Ruben May Win User

Hey Josef,

I’m a little confused, have attached a picture below to check I’m in the right place as I cannot see the three dots at all which seems very strange.

Many thanks for your help and fast replies.
    [​IMG]
  5. Ruben May Win User

Hey Josef, thanks so much for your fast response.

Yes that’s exactly what is happening, it’s taking me to a guide as if it’s a parental controls issue but I am the sole owner of the account so there shouldn’t be parental controls at all, yet I still followed the instructions and it did not work at all as boxes were already ticked as required. So what do I need to do?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ruben

Just to confirm, are you trying to change your privacy settings using this link
    https://account.xbox.com/Settings

But then you’re redirected to a family safe article?
Thema:

1. How to sort minecraft multiplayer settings issue? - Similar Threads - sort minecraft multiplayer

2. Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN: I think that it’s a joke how I’ve spent so much buying a series x spent so much on the store and been loyal to Xbox for over 10 years for my series x to break and the ONLY support I have for it is...
  3. how do I sort error code 0x800704cf

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I sort error code 0x800704cf: Every time I am trying to log in to stuff like microsoft store and things like minecraft, it gives me this error code yet when I look I have a stable internet connection and plus an ethernet cable...
  4. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  5. When is Microsoft going to sort out the drift issue on the Xbox One and X Series consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Microsoft going to sort out the drift issue on the Xbox One and X Series consoles?: Or is the customer having to fork out £50+ every 18 months for a controller that actually allows the player to control their character part of their business plan? I had to buy a new controller...
  6. Wasd and arrow keys act as if they are affected by some sort of drift, but only in games

in XBoX on Windows
    Wasd and arrow keys act as if they are affected by some sort of drift, but only in games: Hey. I’ve had this issue for a while now. I’ve tried doing the things recommended, such as restarting the computer or messing with fn and arrow keys. Although using the fn method did seem to do...
  7. Cloud gaming absolutely atrocious these days when is it going to be sorted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming absolutely atrocious these days when is it going to be sorted: Have tried and tried to use Xbox cloud but it is just awful long waits to play and disconnects a lot if you can be bothered to wait why offer something through game pass that just is not up to...
  8. My Xbox series x is making a buzzing sorts clicking noises when turned off not off at power

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x is making a buzzing sorts clicking noises when turned off not off at power: So I put my ear to my series x when I turned it off to see anything was being weird and I heard a clicking buzzing sound coming from the rear or the part where the ports are I noticed it when it...
  9. My account was suspended with 0 details given or reason behind any sort of infraction

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was suspended with 0 details given or reason behind any sort of infraction: I have no idea what this is for or why my account is having issues. This same thing happened less than a few weeks ago and the appeal was denied. I would like clarification on what is going on...
  10. won't work for my minecraft sort it out microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    won't work for my minecraft sort it out microsoft: my Minecraft won't work sort it out microsoft 9fa1a8df-24b9-4b86-b344-a27e7849ba50