How to solve “ Unable to connect, please restart your client. P2P/SIG: no_session (Expired...

Discus and support How to solve “ Unable to connect, please restart your client. P2P/SIG: no_session (Expired... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently downloaded Minecraft to play with my daughters & niece (we are all on Nintendo Switch) & no matter what I try I cannot connect to any of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Meghan Davalos, Jun 7, 2023.

1. How to solve “ Unable to connect, please restart your client. P2P/SIG: no_session (Expired...

I recently downloaded Minecraft to play with my daughters & niece (we are all on Nintendo Switch) & no matter what I try I cannot connect to any of their games & they cannot connect to mine, all of our devices have online active & our WiFi connection is working. It says “Unable to connect, please restart your client. P2P/SIG: no_session (Expired Auth from Discovery)” every single time for me. I don’t understand & am completely frustrated, please help.

:)

Meghan Davalos, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Ismail Bushehri Wind Win User

How to solve “ Unable to connect, please restart your client. P2P/SIG: no_session (Expired Auth from Discovery)” on Nintendo switch?

I tried to follow the instructions for the Nintendo Switch, but sadly it doesn't work even if I try doing it again 30 times I still get the same problem. Now I cannot play with my friends online, which I am not happy about overall.
  3. Sam Becknel Win User

How to solve “ Unable to connect, please restart your client. P2P/SIG: no_session (Expired Auth from Discovery)” on Nintendo switch?

OMG THANK YOU YOU GENIUS 💜💜💜
  4. SillyEarth89284 Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Restart your Nintendo Switch: Sometimes, simply restarting the console can help resolve temporary connection issues. Press and hold the power button on your Nintendo Switch and select "Power Options" followed by "Restart."

Check your internet connection: Ensure that your internet connection is stable and working properly. You can try restarting your router or connecting to a different network to see if the issue persists.

Update Minecraft: Make sure that you have the latest version of Minecraft installed on your Nintendo Switch. Developers often release updates to address bugs and improve performance.

Check for Nintendo Switch system updates: It's also essential to keep your Nintendo Switch system software up to date. Go to the Settings menu on your Nintendo Switch, select "System," and then choose "System Update" to check for any available updates.
    It does not work 😔
  5. Miguel M3 Win User

ive did all the things you've listed and its still not working im on pc.
  6. zach Owens1 Win User

I tried to follow the instructions for the Nintendo Switch, but sadly it doesn't work even if I try doing it again 30 times I still get the same problem. Now I cannot play with my friends online, which I am not happy about overall.
    Make sure that have both parties have added and accepted each other as friends
Thema:

How to solve “ Unable to connect, please restart your client. P2P/SIG: no_session (Expired...

1. How to solve “ Unable to connect, please restart your client. P2P/SIG: no_session (Expired... - Similar Threads - solve “ Unable

2. Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this: I acquired a used Xbox one x from a friend and everything on it works fine.... Accept the fact that it will randomly turn on and eject the disc, and if there is no disc it just rings, does anyone...
  3. [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  4. I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...: I cant join life boat server im going to check now 0672198b-c91f-4089-a75b-b232a0a866e3
  5. Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together: Found myself at a closed thread with no step in solution from microsoft, so thought I'd get a fresh one started. I have a box that is doing this exact issue, even after maintenancing the internal...
  6. Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?: Hello fellow gamers! So today i wanted to download the microsoft flight sim with a product key. It al went well until i needed to download an update before downloading the game. After the download...
  7. Anyone know how to solve this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve this?: I got this problem a few months ago on my stationary computer that my character keeps walking for a few seconds even though I release the w-key. This happeneds in multiple games and it doesn't...
  8. Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  9. I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?: I've had my xbox account for 8+ years and today I've been told there's "usual activity" on my account. To what that is, is beyond me. I can't use the phone code because it's linked to my old phone...
  10. How to solve "Unable to stream" in Quantum Break?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve "Unable to stream" in Quantum Break?: I cant watch those live action movies. Its a huge issue for me. Even when I try to watch them from timeline it shows the same error. 49b9f013-2093-4715-8a27-40442ad5524e