How to solve nat type on o2 wireless box ii

Discus and support How to solve nat type on o2 wireless box ii in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i checked my xbox one NAT it initially was strict. Further detail from holding both triggers and top buttons after testing multiplayer connection... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tickleclaw1, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Tickleclaw1
    Tickleclaw1 Guest

When i checked my xbox one NAT it initially was strict. Further detail from holding both triggers and top buttons after testing multiplayer connection stated that i was behind a port restricted symmetrical NAT.

I have managed to solve this issue by doing the following.

Logging onto my o2 router and looking at all devices connected to my WAN. I then clicked on the xbox one and clicked on the box with allowed me to always use same ip address for xbox one (ip settings on xbox one were left on automatic).

Go to games and applications tab and turn upnp off. Apply this change and then turn upnp back on again. Whilst making changes to the router leave xbox one off.

Once this has been done turn on the xbox and check multiplayer connection again. It should now be open.

I logged in as SuperUser to make the relevant changes. Hops this helps.

:)

Tickleclaw1, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Neil Kman
    Neil Kman Guest
    NAT Strict Status "you network is behind port-symmetric nat

I have exactly the same issue

In UK on O2 Broadband with O2 WIreless box II (Thomson 585v7) was all fine with 360 and PS3 but strict with the Xbone!!! Very frustrating and disappointing.

My detailed nat status says your network is behind a port-symmetric nat also.

Neil Kman, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Hey leute

Ich habe ein problem und bin fast am ausrassten-.- mein prob. ist der NAT-typ er ist auf strikt obwohl ich die ganzen ports geöffnet habe .....

ich habe eine o2 box 4421 und weiß nicht mehr weiter BITTE HILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x iJuGG3RnaUt, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Neil Kman Win User

NAT Strict Status "you network is behind port-symmetric nat

I have exactly the same issue

In UK on O2 Broadband with O2 WIreless box II (Thomson 585v7) was all fine with 360 and PS3 but strict with the Xbone!!! Very frustrating and disappointing.

My detailed nat status says your network is behind a port-symmetric nat also.
  5. GMAN990 Win User

HELP - IMPOSSIBLE TO GET NAT TO OPEN - O2 Wireless Box II

If that is the only device you are using I would recommend you save the router config and write down your ADSL username/password details and then factory reset the router and set it up again as per that guide
  6. VersaJay23 Win User

Well it hasn't worked for me :/

I have the latest firmware (8.2.7.7)

Doesn't workkkk!!! This is what I meant by IMPOSSIBLE! :'D

I never ever post to forums asking for help, because I always find the answer somewhere on the web, but this one has me stumped.
  7. GMAN990 Win User

Well that guide certainly works so I would suggest you contact o2 support and ask if there is a firmware update available they can send you, I've seen that fix the problem and then that guide works
  8. VersaJay23 Win User

Already tried these.

Didn't work. Still Strict.
Thema:

1. How to solve nat type on o2 wireless box ii - Similar Threads - solve nat type

2. Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x randomly turns on and ejects my disc, how do I solve this: I acquired a used Xbox one x from a friend and everything on it works fine.... Accept the fact that it will randomly turn on and eject the disc, and if there is no disc it just rings, does anyone...
  3. [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [SOLVED] Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  4. I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know how to solve this xbox auth expired please join again why and also im using my...: I cant join life boat server im going to check now 0672198b-c91f-4089-a75b-b232a0a866e3
  5. Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Solved: Xbox series X crashing to dashboard or completely shutting off all together: Found myself at a closed thread with no step in solution from microsoft, so thought I'd get a fresh one started. I have a box that is doing this exact issue, even after maintenancing the internal...
  6. Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello fellow gamers do you guys know how to solve the error code 0x87e00029?: Hello fellow gamers! So today i wanted to download the microsoft flight sim with a product key. It al went well until i needed to download an update before downloading the game. After the download...
  7. Anyone know how to solve this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve this?: I got this problem a few months ago on my stationary computer that my character keeps walking for a few seconds even though I release the w-key. This happeneds in multiple games and it doesn't...
  8. Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know how to solve error code 0xc0000005?: I already went through every option suggested on these forums, restarted my pc, reset store cache, tried a different profile etc but none of them worked so I wen t through both the ai agent and a...
  9. I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've had my account for 8 years, now you can't verify its me, how can you solve this issue?: I've had my xbox account for 8+ years and today I've been told there's "usual activity" on my account. To what that is, is beyond me. I can't use the phone code because it's linked to my old phone...
  10. Xbox series x UPnP issue and NAT type moderate. how to solve the issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x UPnP issue and NAT type moderate. how to solve the issue?: I am having issue with my Xbox series x connection . NAT type is moderate and UPnP not successful . How to solve this I tried what I could. Thank you 34f49f2f-1e2a-4c28-8c18-bea6ab4f7c46