How to sign out of Microsoft

Discus and support How to sign out of Microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to sign out of all Microsoft apps and services completely cb893fa4-4fa1-4fad-8c43-6c00c16672f3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aarush Dubey, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Aarush Dubey
    Aarush Dubey Guest

How to sign out of all Microsoft apps and services completely

:)

Aarush Dubey, Jan 26, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Could you please provide more information or further clarify your statement? It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide additional details, as it would help me better understand the problem and offer a more informed response. Thank you.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection サインアウト[Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection Sign Out]

Hi Sumio,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have question on how to sign out of the Microsoft Solitaire collection. To do this all you need to do is sign out of the Xbox companion app. This will automatically sign you out of the Microsoft solitaire Collection.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. NicoJäger Win User

Forza Horizon 4 failed to connect to Live configuration servers

How so on the Microsoft PC version? There is no sign-out option in the main-menu
  5. DennisKrinke Win User

Can't Signoff of Xbox on Public Computer

Yes, I signed out of the Microsoft account.

I opened Edge and was signed into Bing.

I signed out of Bing.

I cleared cookies and passwords.

I removed devices at https://account.microsoft.com/devices

I signed out of Microsoft account.

I rebooted.

I opened Edge and was still signed into Bing.

How can I completely signout of a public computer,

so that other persons Bing searches are not logged against my Microsoft account?

-Dennis Krinke
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

[Download] Forza Horizon 4 x box one pc

Hey Kevin thanks for keeping in touch!

As suggested by fellow XBF Brad A sign out of the profile on the Xbox App, go to settings and under the Microsoft Account email there is a Sign out button. Give it a shot
    If and only if the email and password are known. Once its signed out sign back in using the information of the Microsoft Account and try to re-download Forza and let us know how it goes!
Thema:

1. How to sign out of Microsoft - Similar Threads - sign Microsoft

2. Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason: When I login to my account on the free 14 day trial of xbox gamepass I get a message that says "Signing you out of all devices" after entering information correctly...
  3. Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...

in XboX Insiders
    Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...: My router doesnt like Microsoft but ive never had an issue using it and downloading games but now it wont let me access the Microsoft store. I had to use a hotspot to log back in after microsoft...
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  6. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373
  7. Signing into to Microsoft account on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into to Microsoft account on PlayStation: I’m trying to sign into the Microsoft account on Minecraft on my PlayStation but it shows that I need to sign into the previously connected Microsoft account but I don’t know what it is...
  8. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  9. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  10. How do I sign into my Microsoft account on my Playstation 4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into my Microsoft account on my Playstation 4?: Every time I try, it takes me to an Xbox Live website, which doesn't help me with Playstation. cd373d30-651c-47a6-bc46-9393cc059696