How to Show yourself online or Offline on PC ..

Discus and support How to Show yourself online or Offline on PC .. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so I've read a story asking this question.. but it was locked for a reply.. the guy clearly asked how to show yourself offline on the xbox app from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Siduas21, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Siduas21
    Siduas21 Guest

Ok so I've read a story asking this question.. but it was locked for a reply.. the guy clearly asked how to show yourself offline on the xbox app from your phone ... That they only gave answers to if your on the Xbox itself .. so i got a friend who cant
    seem to get herself showing online from windows version of the xbox app.. she shows offline to me on my xbox 1 .. how can she show herself green on the windows 10 app of xbox so i can see when she is available

:)

Siduas21, Dec 27, 2019
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

While it can be done via the companion app, the quickest way is via the Windows Game Bar via
    Xbox Social. You can access the Game Bar in either of two ways:

With an Xbox controller attached to the PC, access the Game Bar by pressing the Xbox button.

Without a controller via the keyboard, you can access it by holding down the
    Windows Key
    and pressing G on the keyboard.

Depending on how the Game Bar is set up on the PC a number of Windows will be displayed. Showing as Online or Offline is available in the
    Xbox Social window. To configure the game bar to your liking, press the
    Overlay Menu, next to the time. This will allow you to change what Windows of the Game Bar are displayed.

Full information including a tutorial video can be found here: Customize Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Siduas,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are asking how to show online. You will need to go to the companion app, not the Xbox beta app. Then it works just like the Xbox console to change. Click on profile, then where it says appear offline or
    online, select from the drop down which one you like. Note: it will not show this on the Beta app.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. onyxishere Win User

Need some help

If you have posted yourself to show as offline at any point be sure to head to your profile on the console and mark yourself to show online.

You can do this from the Home screen by pressing left on the D-Pad then up and select your profile and View it. On the right hand side of the screen about center you'll see the option.

If you are running Windows 10 on your PC be sure to head there and set yourself to show online as well.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Showing as Offline

Sorry to hear it. I've had that issue in the past. What was causing it was my Windows 10 PC. When you mark yourself to show offline it shows on all devices but apparently won't work to go back online unless you do it on Windows 10.

If you have a device running Windows 10 try selecting the option to show online there and see if that helps.
  6. II DIDIER II Win User

Friends see me offline Privacy settings problem

If you are on PC, in the main menu select your gamer image. just below your gamertag a ribbon with 5 options appears. The second option from right to left shows your connection status for your XBOX
    live friends. there you can decide if you want to be seen online or prefer to show yourself offline
Thema:

1. How to Show yourself online or Offline on PC .. - Similar Threads - Show yourself online

2. Xbox One S won't show on my TV.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't show on my TV.: Tried to play fallout 3 on my Xbox one S, it turns on, but it won't go on my tv, just a black screen. I tried resetting itz I tried unplugging and plugging it back in, I tried powering it on and...
  3. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  4. Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.: I’ve been playing Alan Wake 2 on my Xbox Series X for close to 20 hours now and recently I’ve getting this code 0x803f900e. It will close the game and push me to the Home Screen. It kind just puts...
  5. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  6. My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do: ive selected and unselected, switched to original and back again but for 3 weeks it doesnt show - it showed fine prior to that?? help 0dcccf79-835a-47ec-b55d-42b97db0e054
  7. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  8. what to do when xbox doesn’t show internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    what to do when xbox doesn’t show internet: just a little while ago my xbox disconnected from the wi-fi and when i go to connect it it doesn’t show any networks not even my home wifi, i’ve tried restarting the xbox and wi-fi but haven’t...
  9. My Xbox quests don't show up

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox quests don't show up: I saw that there was some gift cards that I wanted was in the Xbox rewards area then when I tried to find the quests it said try again later so I waited for a few days but it still hasn't shown up...
  10. Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...: So last August (08 2023) I signed up for a Gamepass Ultimate Subscription (2 years) under the All Access subscription to get a Series X console. Anyways everything has been great until this past...