HOW TO SHARE MY GAME PASS WITH MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY?

Discus and support HOW TO SHARE MY GAME PASS WITH MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] I want to share my XBOX game pass to my friends and i am an Ultimate Member of game pass, but when i go the website to share it it shows, "... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MridulRawat117, May 4, 2023.

1. HOW TO SHARE MY GAME PASS WITH MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY?

HOW TO SHARE MY GAME PASS WITH MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY? [​IMG]
    I want to share my XBOX game pass to my friends and i am an Ultimate Member of game pass, but when i go the website to share it it shows, " Sorry, this offer is only available to paid PC Game Pass and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members. ". Even though i am an XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE MEMBER, PLEASE HELP ME!!!

:)

MridulRawat117, May 4, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Yes, MridulRawat117. Kindly try again after 7 days.
  3. Antoni Tushe Win User

Same problem. I have purchased game pass in March.
  4. MridulRawat117 Win User

Yeah, I have purchased game pass only 3-4 days back. So i think that is the issue here, Right??, If so then how much do i have to wait to gift the game pass
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Make sure that you're signed in under the correct account where the subscription is active. Go to https://account.microsoft.com/services, once confirmed, on a new tab go to this link and make sure to sign in as well:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/invit...

By the way, make sure to check your region, you should be on a supported game pass region. According to Xbox Support:

"This trial offer is available in all Xbox markets except Argentina, Russian, and Turkey on a limited basis; other geographic restrictions may apply."
  6. BrewerBarkley Win User

I have the same issue, purchased on sept 6th and it is now the 20th.
Thema:

1. HOW TO SHARE MY GAME PASS WITH MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY? - Similar Threads - SHARE GAME PASS

2. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  3. Game pass ultimate not sharing to my home Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass ultimate not sharing to my home Xbox: Can anyone help me? For years i’ve paid for game pass ultimate and had my dads xbox as the home xbox of my account so that he can also have access to ultimate. As of today for some reason it is...
  4. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  5. Share games and ultimate game pass between 3 consoles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share games and ultimate game pass between 3 consoles.: I have 3 Xbox series X consoles all are within the same house. we have 3 separate Xbox profiles for me and my 2 sons. is there an option (free or paid) to have the ultimate game pass shared...
  6. I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child: Hello everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with a Game Pass Ultimate issue on our family Xbox One console. Here's the situation: I have an Xbox One with my main...
  7. Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.: It's about as confusing as it sounds. This happen as of Last night on Dec 15, 2023. I Have tried giving it a Power Cycle and it still was acting funky. I Tried removing it and Re-adding it as a...
  8. Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...: Multilayer not working with ganeshare.. I can get games just no live multiplayer?????. 9d51568e-d483-430a-9adb-82d456637708
  9. Share access to PC Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Share access to PC Game Pass: I have access to PC Game Pass on my Windows PC on my own account billed monthly. I want to give access to this to my son who also uses my PC on a different user. We do not have an Xbox, and do not...
  10. Is Xbox game pass ultimate the only game pass eligible to be shared with my family ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Xbox game pass ultimate the only game pass eligible to be shared with my family ?: I want to share my game pass with my family but right now my home Xbox only shares games. I have game pass core. 3feec88d-530b-47e5-9e89-09f2f2941682