How to share games with friends on xbox one.

Discus and support How to share games with friends on xbox one. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was sure I saw/heard during the xbox one reveal videos that I could share games with friends on xbox one (as long as they have been my friends list... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by l1ltheONEl1l, Jan 1, 2014.

1. l1ltheONEl1l
    l1ltheONEl1l Guest

I was sure I saw/heard during the xbox one reveal videos that I could share games with friends on xbox one (as long as they have been my friends list for more than 30 days).

But I cant figure out how to do this.

Is it possible and if so how is it done?

:)

l1ltheONEl1l, Jan 1, 2014
  2. sksharma_11
    sksharma_11 Guest
    Gameshare

Game sharing is an amazing feature present on Xbox one which let you share your all games with one and only one friend (or relatives). Both users can share games of Xbox one with each other and play all the titles which are available in-game libraries.
    Xbox game sharing is very simple but if you don’t know how to gameshare on Xbox one

then don’t worry because we are here to explain you each and every step to share your Xbox one games with your friends.

sksharma_11, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Kyziee
    Kyziee Guest
    Sharing Digital Games

Hello

I wanted to know, if a friend shares a digitally downloaded game with me can I then go and share the game with another one of my friends?

I also wanted to know how many people you can actually share a digitally downloaded game with.

Please help.

Kyziee, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Coreldan
    Coreldan Guest

People complained about the DRM policy that was represented back then and they reverted it (so basically no online-check required etc, disc based games can be resold freely etc), and this Family Share feature you speak about went away with it.

They've said though that they are interested in bringing it back one way or another later on, but currently it's not doable.

Coreldan, Jan 1, 2014
  5. l1ltheONEl1l
    l1ltheONEl1l Guest
    that's a shame, I really hope they bring it back. Thank you.

l1ltheONEl1l, Jan 1, 2014
  6. blwessels
    blwessels Guest
    I think they will bring it back eventually, it's too bad so many complained about the DRM thing because this would have been awesome!

blwessels, Jan 3, 2014
  7. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest
    Well the family share is still there sorta. You can designate a profile to be the home profile and when anyone with a profile gets on can get Xbox live from that account. I think its called Home Gold not sure

proneto911, Jan 3, 2014
  8. How to share games with friends on xbox one.

It is just a home xbox option. It is not an actual plan option.

So no extra charge for non gold users too use your gold

Listed mia 510, Jan 3, 2014
  9. DIMAP71
    DIMAP71 Guest
    That was the dumbest thing that fans did and even worse the fact that Microsoft listened. dumb.

DIMAP71, Oct 31, 2018
  10. sksharma_11 Win User

Gameshare

Game sharing is an amazing feature present on Xbox one which let you share your all games with one and only one friend (or relatives). Both users can share games of Xbox one with each other and play all the titles which are available in-game libraries.
    Xbox game sharing is very simple but if you don’t know how to gameshare on Xbox one

then don’t worry because we are here to explain you each and every step to share your Xbox one games with your friends.
  11. julosjc Win User

Digital games and sharing between xboxes

Hi There,

See
    here
    for instructions, anything outside these parameters will not work.
  12. OakGill Win User

Xbox gold for family

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/09-07-2018-how-to-game-share-on-xbox-one-and-xbox-one-x-share-games-with-a-friend-share-xbox-live-gold#section-1

Above I have included a link that you can copy and paste into a web browser that will show you how to do this. I hope this helps.
  13. T3chnlgydude Win User
  14. AP4RK Win User

Xbox Games with Gold

Thanks, I have been redeeming Xbox 360 games on my Xbox 360 to then install on my Xbox One. Do you know how Game Sharing works on Xbox? Can I share BC games from my Xbox One to a friends Xbox 360?.
Thema:

1. How to share games with friends on xbox one. - Similar Threads - share games friends

2. If I’m game sharing with a friend on Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, if he upgrades to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I’m game sharing with a friend on Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, if he upgrades to...: If I’m game sharing with a friend on Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, if he upgrades to vault version will my copy be upgraded, as well? 84b7e25c-72f8-465a-8c36-4a0e530fe364
  3. My friend let me game share for the new modern warfare 2 I was able to play the campaign on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend let me game share for the new modern warfare 2 I was able to play the campaign on...: My friend let me game share for the new modern warfare 2 I was able to play the campaign on early access but now when I load it up it says I need go buy it c6568f99-8960-49f3-8d6e-737ea6074fff
  4. Sharing Game Clips on PC to Friends on Xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sharing Game Clips on PC to Friends on Xbox: I want to be able to share clips I make with the xbox game bar to my friends who are on xbox. Whether it be the activity feed or messages, this capability seems like a basic feature that, to my...
  5. Organize list by common games shared with close friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Organize list by common games shared with close friends: I have two or three main game friends I know on a first name basis IRL. I'm surprised the game menu can't be grouped by games shared in common with Xbox Live friends. It should be coordinated...
  6. How do I game share with a friend because he made his acc my home Xbox and he doesn’t have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I game share with a friend because he made his acc my home Xbox and he doesn’t have...: How do I game share with a friend because he made his acc my home Xbox and he doesn’t have my games or gold? 4867774a-b21e-42b9-a604-4d59777ce3fc
  7. When I attempt to game share with a friend and set his gamertag as “my home xbox“ I get an...

in XboX Insiders
    When I attempt to game share with a friend and set his gamertag as “my home xbox“ I get an...: When I attempt to game share with a friend and set his gamertag as “my home xbox“ I get the error, “we are unable to connect to the service at the moment. try again in a little while”. I have 5...
  8. Game sharing with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sharing with my friend: Hi I am wondering if u could help me ya see I'm I'm game sharing with my friend and he purchased a game and of course I got it to but everytime I play the game for a few minutes it kicks me out...
  9. Game share broke friends xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share broke friends xbox: So, I was game sharing with a friend, and during which, I had bought game pass, when I removed my home xbox, they were no longer to play any of their games, the ones they had bought included, they...
  10. game share with a friend bu do not get the games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game share with a friend bu do not get the games?: Hi me and my friend game share but I haven't got his games, it still says that they cost money and it is games that have been bought in the store? would be grateful if I got an answer or found...