How to share games with friends on xbox one.

Discus and support How to share games with friends on xbox one. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was sure I saw/heard during the xbox one reveal videos that I could share games with friends on xbox one (as long as they have been my friends list... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by l1ltheONEl1l, Jan 1, 2014.

1. l1ltheONEl1l
    l1ltheONEl1l Guest

I was sure I saw/heard during the xbox one reveal videos that I could share games with friends on xbox one (as long as they have been my friends list for more than 30 days).

But I cant figure out how to do this.

Is it possible and if so how is it done?

:)

l1ltheONEl1l, Jan 1, 2014
  2. sksharma_11
    sksharma_11 Guest
    Gameshare

Game sharing is an amazing feature present on Xbox one which let you share your all games with one and only one friend (or relatives). Both users can share games of Xbox one with each other and play all the titles which are available in-game libraries.
    Xbox game sharing is very simple but if you don’t know how to gameshare on Xbox one

then don’t worry because we are here to explain you each and every step to share your Xbox one games with your friends.

sksharma_11, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Kyziee
    Kyziee Guest
    Sharing Digital Games

Hello

I wanted to know, if a friend shares a digitally downloaded game with me can I then go and share the game with another one of my friends?

I also wanted to know how many people you can actually share a digitally downloaded game with.

Please help.

Kyziee, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Coreldan
    Coreldan Guest

People complained about the DRM policy that was represented back then and they reverted it (so basically no online-check required etc, disc based games can be resold freely etc), and this Family Share feature you speak about went away with it.

They've said though that they are interested in bringing it back one way or another later on, but currently it's not doable.

Coreldan, Jan 1, 2014
  5. l1ltheONEl1l
    l1ltheONEl1l Guest
    that's a shame, I really hope they bring it back. Thank you.

l1ltheONEl1l, Jan 1, 2014
  6. blwessels
    blwessels Guest
    I think they will bring it back eventually, it's too bad so many complained about the DRM thing because this would have been awesome!

blwessels, Jan 3, 2014
  7. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest
    Well the family share is still there sorta. You can designate a profile to be the home profile and when anyone with a profile gets on can get Xbox live from that account. I think its called Home Gold not sure

proneto911, Jan 3, 2014
  8. How to share games with friends on xbox one.

It is just a home xbox option. It is not an actual plan option.

So no extra charge for non gold users too use your gold

Listed mia 510, Jan 3, 2014
  9. DIMAP71
    DIMAP71 Guest
    That was the dumbest thing that fans did and even worse the fact that Microsoft listened. dumb.

DIMAP71, Oct 31, 2018
  10. sksharma_11 Win User

Gameshare

Game sharing is an amazing feature present on Xbox one which let you share your all games with one and only one friend (or relatives). Both users can share games of Xbox one with each other and play all the titles which are available in-game libraries.
    Xbox game sharing is very simple but if you don’t know how to gameshare on Xbox one

then don’t worry because we are here to explain you each and every step to share your Xbox one games with your friends.
  11. julosjc Win User

Digital games and sharing between xboxes

Hi There,

See
    here
    for instructions, anything outside these parameters will not work.
  12. OakGill Win User

Xbox gold for family

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/09-07-2018-how-to-game-share-on-xbox-one-and-xbox-one-x-share-games-with-a-friend-share-xbox-live-gold#section-1

Above I have included a link that you can copy and paste into a web browser that will show you how to do this. I hope this helps.
  13. T3chnlgydude Win User
  14. AP4RK Win User

Xbox Games with Gold

Thanks, I have been redeeming Xbox 360 games on my Xbox 360 to then install on my Xbox One. Do you know how Game Sharing works on Xbox? Can I share BC games from my Xbox One to a friends Xbox 360?.
Thema:

1. How to share games with friends on xbox one. - Similar Threads - share games friends

2. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  3. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...: I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff 93b02e79-badb-4a06-9785-8cc2fa1706c8
  4. I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it: I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it 383b6bea-8a2a-4295-b410-e601616b36b5
  5. I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had to reset my Xbox one and my best friend game shared COD with me. Do I lose that game now?: I had to factory reset my Xbox one. A friend game shared COD to me for my birthday. Do I get that game back? I can’t find it anywhere in my games. 903bf2b8-b38b-4f38-bb3b-8812b15e4d28
  6. Can my friend install the same game as me if we are game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my friend install the same game as me if we are game sharing: Can i Install the snap game at same time while game sharing fe3faf39-f930-48af-8d17-3cc267b4ce13
  7. Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing: Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing 2a1efb93-4aa6-420b-99be-4354033c6c1d
  8. Allow pc users to share game clips with friends on Xbox, and vice versa.

in XboX Insiders
    Allow pc users to share game clips with friends on Xbox, and vice versa.: currently can't share game clips with friends on Xbox from pc, also, can't receive game clips from Xbox friends to pc. why is game clip sharing not available between the two when Xbox literally...
  9. I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me...: I normally game share with a friend and the game pass has completely stopped working for me and I have no shares left is there a fix for this so I can get the game pass again...
  10. my friend was game sharing with me and now it’s not working randomly why? he didn’t stop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend was game sharing with me and now it’s not working randomly why? he didn’t stop...: my friends game sharing with me and now it’s not working why? he didn’t stop game sharing with me. 42888b3d-f40a-4aa2-a1b6-2fff2823dff0