how to share audio to a streamer thru the xbox app for ios
Discus and support how to share audio to a streamer thru the xbox app for ios in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hello so i am streaming on twitch from my xbox (rocket league) and i want to have my friends audio in game he does not have an xbox and is using the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jonathan Seiler, Feb 3, 2023.
Thema:
how to share audio to a streamer thru the xbox app for ios
Loading...
-
how to share audio to a streamer thru the xbox app for ios - Similar Threads - share audio streamer
-
Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?
in XboX InsidersDoes Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before.... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
Digital Disc Conversion Game Share
in XboX InsidersDigital Disc Conversion Game Share: Saw the news about the disc to digital license conversion. I was wondering if that digital license would translate to game sharing? Like if I used a disc, would the other Xbox get the digital... -
How is “Sharing Permissions” setting enabled?
in XboX InsidersHow is “Sharing Permissions” setting enabled?: I stumbled upon this setting on ROG Xbox Ally X. Its’s on the Xbox app. I don’t see it on other PCs. Updated Windows 11 and the Xbox app to latest, but still no luck. What makes this availble?... -
Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback
in XboX InsidersIntroducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications
in XboX InsidersNobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications: Please submitted by /u/Queasy-Selection-934 [link] [comments] -
Help me with game sharing please
in XboX InsidersHelp me with game sharing please: for context. we have 2 Xbox’s, and the main one was game sharing with a friend of our family. the friend bought shadow of the erdtree, but when I tryed to download it on the Xbox that never game... -
xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with...
in XBoX on Windowsxbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with...: so this is still happening xbox has not fixed this problem ive seen others having this same problem on the forums here does anyone know the answer to why this is happening ive used this app for 3... -
Mic Audio in Capture & Share settings
in XBoX Games and AppsMic Audio in Capture & Share settings: So I just got a Flash Drive to actually record videos on my Xbox. it actually works and everything. The problem is, I can’t use my mic audio. So I go over to the capture and share settings, I...