how to share audio to a streamer thru the xbox app for ios

Discus and support how to share audio to a streamer thru the xbox app for ios in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hello so i am streaming on twitch from my xbox (rocket league) and i want to have my friends audio in game he does not have an xbox and is using the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jonathan Seiler, Feb 3, 2023.

1. how to share audio to a streamer thru the xbox app for ios

hello so i am streaming on twitch from my xbox (rocket league) and i want to have my friends audio in game he does not have an xbox and is using the xbox app to talk to me. how does he select the option to share his audio to stream thru the xbox app for ios?

:)

Jonathan Seiler, Feb 3, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

recording equipment

thats also how other kids capture videos for youtube

puting audio thru the xbox av connection
  3. MacMarc86 Win User

Xbox one smartglass to watch friends game DVR clips... No audio?

Hi!

I have the lastest Version of ios(ipad 3) and also the lastest Version of the xbox OS.

I have no audio when i'm watching gameclips in the smartglass app.

But when i go to my onedrive app on my ipad to watch the gameclips i have audio.

Any idea?
  4. AuntieParticle Win User

Kinect Playfit launches today?

I'm wondering if there are any plans for a website, iOS, and Android apps to show this information? Also, will Facebook sharing be possible?
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox app messages

Hey again everyone!

Sorry to hear you're still running into trouble with the Xbox app. Can you please share the version number of iOS you're currently running?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Turtle Beach Elite 800X

Hi, there is no app available on the Xbox One for the Turtle beach headset. There is one available from Turtle beach website for Windows/Android/Mac/iOS though. here is the link https://www.turtlebeach.com/pages/audio-hub
    and the app is compatible with the 800X headset.
Thema:

how to share audio to a streamer thru the xbox app for ios

1. how to share audio to a streamer thru the xbox app for ios - Similar Threads - share audio streamer

2. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  3. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  4. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  5. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  6. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  7. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  8. Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller: I reinstall a fresh windows two days ago and the share button on my xbox controller no longer take screenshots. I try reinstalling the game bar, checked the policies related to gameDVR still...
  9. xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with...: so this is still happening xbox has not fixed this problem ive seen others having this same problem on the forums here does anyone know the answer to why this is happening ive used this app for 3...
  10. Mic Audio in Capture & Share settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic Audio in Capture & Share settings: So I just got a Flash Drive to actually record videos on my Xbox. it actually works and everything. The problem is, I can’t use my mic audio. So I go over to the capture and share settings, I...