How to set up Xbox Gamepass with my child
Discus and support How to set up Xbox Gamepass with my child in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My child got an Xbox S for Xmas and have set it up with an adult account for me and one for him. What’s the best way to set up the game pass as he is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TonyDuke, Jan 10, 2023.
Thema:
How to set up Xbox Gamepass with my child
Loading...
-
How to set up Xbox Gamepass with my child - Similar Threads - set Gamepass child
-
Xbox audio party clarity setting
in XboX InsidersXbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]... -
Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working
in XboX InsidersXbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer... -
Problem about privacy settings pls help
in XboX InsidersProblem about privacy settings pls help: Is anyone else having this issue? My Xbox privacy settings won’t save. Every time I click Submit, it says they’re saved, but after refreshing the page, everything resets to the previous settings.... -
When downloading a M rated game (Avowed) on gamepass it say my age restriction is set too low.
in XBoX AccessibilityWhen downloading a M rated game (Avowed) on gamepass it say my age restriction is set too low.: My birth year is correct 1992, it doesnt seem there are any are restrictions on my account in the family app. I am the only person on there. Im at my wits end. da103dd2-384a-4c89-8fbd-33f216f47f2e -
Pin code for gamepass on my sons PC that i have never set up?
in XBoX AccessibilityPin code for gamepass on my sons PC that i have never set up?: Hi MS I am being asked to put my pin code when i try to logon to gamepass on sons pc. I have never set it up to ask for this and the help instructions i get is not correct/up to date since i have... -
How to set up OpenTrack IR head tracking on PC Gamepass games?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to set up OpenTrack IR head tracking on PC Gamepass games?: How to get OpenTrack IR head tracking software to recognize games in PC game pass? What I thought was a simple question has proven not. Any help would be most appreciated.... -
Can't download a game on GamePass because of age restrictions that I haven't set up.
in XBoX AccessibilityCan't download a game on GamePass because of age restrictions that I haven't set up.: I've seen this issue online and the only fix for other people was by updating their date of birth (even though they were old enough in the first place) I've triedc to do this but I had to change... -
Unable to set Xbox as default on Gamepass App
in XBoX on ConsolesUnable to set Xbox as default on Gamepass App: Unable to set Xbox as default on Gamepass App when I try to set a default console it fails, formated drive, tried app on another device, same network etc etc and still I cannot get this working... -
Unable to set Xbox as default on Gamepass App.
in XBoX on MobileUnable to set Xbox as default on Gamepass App.: I’m struggling with setting up my Xbox as my default on the Xbox Gamepass App as even though I have followed the steps provided such as enabling remote downloads and instant-on, I am still unable...