How to set recording length in DVR???
Discus and support How to set recording length in DVR??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; well, used to be able to set recording length - now I can't. Is it unlimited now? what if I only want 30 minutes? help please.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TectonicFlame54, Oct 17, 2017.
Thema:
How to set recording length in DVR???
Loading...
-
How to set recording length in DVR??? - Similar Threads - set recording length
-
Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working
in XboX InsidersXbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer... -
Problem about privacy settings pls help
in XboX InsidersProblem about privacy settings pls help: Is anyone else having this issue? My Xbox privacy settings won’t save. Every time I click Submit, it says they’re saved, but after refreshing the page, everything resets to the previous settings.... -
Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised
in XboX InsidersXbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised: Hi Everyone, My Xbox account has decided to lock my privacy settings into customised (with all communication turned off) so I cannot hear, access chat, type or add new friends. Every multiplayer... -
Xbox mode not appearing in settings.
in XboX InsidersXbox mode not appearing in settings.: I am a an xbox and microsoft insider, however xbox mode doesn't seem to appear in the settings. submitted by /u/Suitable_Middle_5777 [link] [comments] -
How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialHow do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset... -
My Game Bar recording does not work unless I turn it off and back on in settings.
in XBoX on WindowsMy Game Bar recording does not work unless I turn it off and back on in settings.: When I go to open Game bar with a game running and go to record what happened its always grayed out saying its "Gaming features aren't available for the Windows desktop or File explorer". When I... -
My tv supports 4k and display resolution is set to 4k HDR, but i am not able to record 4k...
in XBoX on WindowsMy tv supports 4k and display resolution is set to 4k HDR, but i am not able to record 4k...: I am not able to record 4k gameplay resolution, My tv Supports 4k display resolution I enabled in tv and display settings section. However there is no option for 4k recording in preferences... -
When I record clips on my Series S my clips aren’t being fully recorded. It’s set for 45...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhen I record clips on my Series S my clips aren’t being fully recorded. It’s set for 45...: Clips are set to be recorded for 45 seconds but end up as 22 seconds with delayed audio. 95112d21-c79a-4e4f-a112-2c8eb5dd790c -
VIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS.
in XBoX on ConsolesVIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS.: UNABLE TO CAPTURE VIDEOS ON XBOX , VIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS. 3afe090b-4980-4877-8169-d32e06daeeb9