how to see your account admin?

Discus and support how to see your account admin? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My brothers account is child protected I guess and we cant seem to find who the admin is. we apparently need to do so in order for him to join a realm... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RasmusFrisk, Nov 2, 2022.

1. RasmusFrisk
    RasmusFrisk Guest

My brothers account is child protected I guess and we cant seem to find who the admin is. we apparently need to do so in order for him to join a realm in minecraft.

:)

RasmusFrisk, Nov 2, 2022
  2. RasmusFrisk Win User

yeah thats right, he was alone and I am now the family organizer but I could still not do anything with his account. but the problem got solved so its fine anyway
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, I don't quite get it this part "in the family page there´s me and him but I invited him there today"

Do you mean that previously he was alone and now he is in your family group?

If yes, do you have an adult account / your account is the family organizer in the group?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I understand, and thanks for sharing the resolution at the end

That's the important

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future

For now take care and have a good day
  5. RasmusFrisk Win User

I thank you for your response. in the family page there´s me and him but I invited him there today. and I couldn't do anything and his was empty before. but he manage to just change his age and that solved the problem apparently, but it would be nice to have gotten an other solution o r a real one.

But I thank you for your time and hope you´ll have a great day
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today RasmusFrisk

You can double check if your brother's account is in a family group here:

https://account.microsoft.com/family/home

If someone else is with him there, likely that person is the admin / adult account

-------

Or instead do you mean that you want to access / recover that account? (The admin / adult)
Thema:

1. how to see your account admin? - Similar Threads - account admin

2. Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone hack 100 accounts that's offline?: I have 100 offline friend requests and 33 offline party invites, Is it possible that the accounts have been hacked because none of the people are online and haven't been online for days a few over...
  3. Skyrim SE (PC) on Game Pass Ultimate will only open on admin user account and not local...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim SE (PC) on Game Pass Ultimate will only open on admin user account and not local...: I am able to play skyrim on the admin user account for my PC. If I want other user accounts on the same PC to play it, Skyrim will not open on the xbox app. I at first got an app license error and...
  4. How do I remove a linked admin email from my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove a linked admin email from my xbox account: My son xbox account is registered to my email, but my ex partner has just informed me he getting weekly updates on this account to his email and being informed of purchases he is making. I need...
  5. local admin account hijacked by child signing into xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    local admin account hijacked by child signing into xbox: This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. There was no indication of what would happen. There is nothing preventing a child from being able to sign into xbox app using there account. **** is...
  6. Forgot account PIN, trying to log into XBox on admin account

in XBoX on Windows
    Forgot account PIN, trying to log into XBox on admin account: Hi. I use the admin account on my computer since that's where everything's installed. It is not my own account. I am trying to log into XBox on the admin account using my own account, but I forgot...
  7. Switch admin to child account and create new admin account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switch admin to child account and create new admin account?: My son has been using my account for the Xbox, which means all his activity, unlocks, etc. are now attached to it. Can I switch my account (the admin account) to a child account and then create a...
  8. Change primary admin account to be child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change primary admin account to be child account: Foolishly, I let my kid use my account (admin account) for certain games. I want to give him access to the account for purposes of all the game progress, etc. but want to transfer the...
  9. I don’t now if my account got hacked but I need and admin into my account so Iya

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don’t now if my account got hacked but I need and admin into my account so Iya: I need admin in my account 9c15513c-4089-46a1-8ac2-57317e1dc56b
  10. need an admin some one has hacked my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    need an admin some one has hacked my account: my account. has been hacked need a admin to try and kick theyre account of off mine beb187a7-770d-4b6b-a1c5-dc92b9c30f89