How to see my owned games ONLINE in the browser?

Discus and support How to see my owned games ONLINE in the browser? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It is quite an astounding fact that one has to ask this question. 8b4ccd38-0af9-4533-8e9c-f048e4c78d1e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheKGBguy, Nov 27, 2021.

  1. TheKGBguy
    TheKGBguy Guest

    How to see my owned games ONLINE in the browser?


    It is quite an astounding fact that one has to ask this question.

    :)
     
    TheKGBguy, Nov 27, 2021
    #1
  2. MateusFontana Win User

    How to see my owned games ONLINE in the browser?

    Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. In the past there was a page within the Xbox.com site that showed you your owned games, currently, this page no longer exists, but you can check your games through the achievements menu via the link below.

    https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Profile

    Make sure you have the correct account logged in

    On this page you will find your activations feed and next to it is the option achievements, in this option, you can organize which games you want to see, you can select from Xbox 360 titles, Xbox One, Xbox series s/x, and PC.

    Another way to see it would be by your order history via the link below.

    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

    *Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  3. maxk1111 Win User

    my verification email isn't working

    What the hell Your a genius. i tried a vpn and it worked like nothing ever happened? How do i make it work onto my own network but the browser, it wasnt the browsers fault def the internet. How do i make it work onto my own?
  4. Cavalieroscuro Win User

    I can't download Earth Defense Force 2025 (game with gold)

    So you were able to redeem it via PC browser? How can I check if I "own" it via the PC browser? Because usually if you own a title the site tells you, but it lets me purchase the game so I think the purchase didn't finalize for me. How many minutes did you
    wait?

    EDIT:Well, after ten minutes the ring is still spinning and the game is not marked as owned, guess it's not working for me.
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

    Can we get better internet browsers on xbox

    Hello Charliedogg45 how are you?

    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

    The video game is more focused on games, so the Xbox browser is different from the PC browser, it is lighter, I suggest that you try to watch your movie using its own applications such as Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime, among others .
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

    See installed games from browser?

    No, you can't see your Intalled list through a browser. You can keep a manual list on your PC that you can manually add to, if you'd like. There are apps like OneNote that you can use, or just make a Word document, and keep a list yourself if you'd like
    to have one to reference from your PC.
Thema:

How to see my owned games ONLINE in the browser?

Loading...
  1. How to see my owned games ONLINE in the browser? - Similar Threads - owned games ONLINE

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  4. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  5. I can't brows games I own in the Xbox PC app

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't brows games I own in the Xbox PC app: I'm on build 2604.1001.9.0 and in the my library section I can only see installed games, there is no way to browse the library of PC games I have purchased from Xbox. Where has this moved to?...
  6. need help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch

    in XboX Insiders
    need help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch: please someone help me i would very much appreciate it , i always buy games on my xbox through my account then go on my brothers xbox go on my account download the game then sign out and we both...
  7. Add a way for players to create and publish their own games on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Add a way for players to create and publish their own games on Xbox: It would be amazing if Xbox offered a way for players to create their own games directly on console — either through a dedicated app or a built-in game creation tool. Suggestions: – Create a...
  8. Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.

    in XboX Insiders
    Addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the catalog 'Stream your own game'.: I hope this message finds you well. I would like to kindly suggest the addition of Red Dead Redemption 2 to the "Stream Your Own Game" feature on xCloud. As someone living under difficult...
  9. GTA V says I do not have permission to play online despite owning the game and having Xbox...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V says I do not have permission to play online despite owning the game and having Xbox...: I am trying to access GTA online but I cannot. Please help 29c062a4-9f7d-43b8-baf2-0e68caf4a59f
  10. Is it possible to host Xbox 360 Servers for Games Like The Crew or GTA Online on your own...

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to host Xbox 360 Servers for Games Like The Crew or GTA Online on your own...: Would be great (-: submitted by /u/ElectionSome5525 [link] [comments]