How to save Gmail emails as PDF on Mac storage with attachments?

Discus and support How to save Gmail emails as PDF on Mac storage with attachments? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; If you are searching to backup your Gmail emails into PDF on Mac then this thread might help you at best. As a user, I would like to suggest a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ankit, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Ankit
    Ankit New Member

If you are searching to backup your Gmail emails into PDF on Mac then this thread might help you at best. As a user, I would like to suggest a professional and automated solution to save Gmail emails as PDF without any data alteration. Using an advanced MacSonik Gmail Backup Tool for Mac, we can quickly save and import Gmail mailbox into various file formats including PDF and also in multiple email clients.
    Follow these simple steps to backup Gmail into PDF with ease,
    • Install and Launch MacSonik Gmail Backup Tool on Mac.
    • Login with Gmail Login ID and password.
    • Select the folders from the tree structure and press the Next button.
    • Select PDF as the saving option then click the Convert button to start the backup process.

Ankit, Jan 27, 2022
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Changing Email Addresses

Ok this is possible Keep in mind if you used your gmail account for anything that has to do with MS including on a Windows 10 computer then it will have been attached to a MS account.

Just so I am understanding you correctly you want to take your Gmail email and attach it to your MS account that is attached to your xbox profile you have already gone to account.microsoft.com/addassocid
    and signed in with your Hotmail account and tried adding your Gmail email as an alias to that account and it came back saying that your Gmail email is already attached to another MS account?

If this is the case we need to find out what MS account the Gmail account is attached to.

So if you need to figure out what MS account the Gmail account is attached to you would want to go to account.live.com/acsr to try and get back into that MS account that has the Gmail address on it.

To make the rest of this go smoother I will use the following chart

A1= Hotmail account

A2=Gmail account

Keep in mind following these steps will ONLY change the email you use to sign into your account with AND IF YOU remove the HOTMAIL email from the account at the end these steps you will NO LONGER have access
    to the Hotmail email IF you want to keep the Hotmail email you can leave it on the account and just have multiple aliases on your account that you would be able to use either one of them to sign into the account.

So with that being said follow these directions after recovering your Gmail account:

1. Sign into A2 at account.microsoft.com/addassocid and you would want to choose to add a new (outlook account) to this account (dummy account)

2. Make new Outlook account the primary account on A2

3. Remove Gmail email from that account.

4. Sign out.

5. Sign into A1 at account.microsoft.com/addassocid Choose add an existing email and put your gmail email in there they will send you an email to verify that you have access to that gmail email to verify
    it.

6. make the Gmail email the primary email.

7. Remove Hotmail email from the account (REMEMBER DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU STILL WANT ACCESS TO YOUR HOTMAIL EMAIL)

Once you do this any console that you have this account on you would need to remove the profile from it and then add it back with the gmail email.
  3. WitWitterson Win User

Enforcement email was not received by either the child or parental accounts and the show enforcement history page will not open for me

Quick side note:

a lot of people use gmail and other systems for their primary personal email. Perhaps there is also a microsoft email attached to this account that is recieving said emails. I personally use gmail but i also have a @live.com email i use on my xbox.
  4. Ms.K1 Win User

Enforcement email was not received by either the child or parental accounts and the show enforcement history page will not open for me

Quick side note:

a lot of people use gmail and other systems for their primary personal email. Perhaps there is also a microsoft email attached to this account that is recieving said emails. I personally use gmail but i also have a @live.com email i use on my xbox.
    This is a good point.

I have checked all of our email accounts, including the hotmail/outlook accounts that I used to set up our xbox accounts ... still no emails.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Storage bug

Hello

You can try clearing the MAC address and local saved storage ( You won't lose anything it's all saved to the could)

To clear the saved data- Go to settings. All settings, System, Storage, Delete local saved games.

to clear the MAC address. To do that just go to your network settings, click advanced network settings, alternate MAC address, select clear, then reset. Your console will restart at that point.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Won't let me recover my account

Hey SlateDegree1503! Gamertags are attached to one Microsoft Account only. Do you have another email address that you used for the original account, possibly a different email provider (Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo)? Double check and let me know!
Thema:

1. How to save Gmail emails as PDF on Mac storage with attachments? - Similar Threads - save Gmail emails

2. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  3. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  4. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  5. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  6. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  7. Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card

in XboX Insiders
    Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card: Would you like to be able to copy Xbox One and Xbox Series X's Game Save Data to USB memory? submitted by /u/nemesislivezx [link] [comments]
  8. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  9. HIW DO I SAVE MY XBOX PHOTOS

in XBoX on Windows
    HIW DO I SAVE MY XBOX PHOTOS: I cant back them up and there going to get deleted if i dont 1295a3ac-e8eb-4437-af8c-d05f25288a69
  10. Local save data full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local save data full: My xbox has started giving me the message 'not enough space for save data, please clear some space and retry' I cleared the local save data from the settings menu but it is recurring every couple...